Firefx unlimited pawn

Fiona

• Volunteers

When classic pawn and namewave pawns were made unlimited, nobody complained about? (Oh just because it looks like p1pwn..)

And i'm not against that idea to keep this pawn because it will "promote" the power (like it does for namewave and classic) even if it's a smiley power and a limited power. (Nothing matter if it's a function or a smiley)

Plus it's not like if we had like 10 unlimited hats .. we have only 3 hats.

And a lot of people suggested to "have" old hats, so even if it's not unlimited, you will probably be able to have it. :p 

• Award 4

• Advanced Members
14 minutes ago, SlOom said:

When classic pawn and namewave pawns were made unlimited, nobody complained about? (Oh just because it looks like p1pwn..)

And i'm not against that idea to keep this pawn because it will "promote" the power (like it does for namewave and classic) even if it's a smiley power and a limited power. (Nothing matter if it's a function or a smiley)

Plus it's not like if we had like 10 unlimited hats .. we have only 3 hats.

And a lot of people suggested to "have" old hats, so even if it's not unlimited, you will probably be able to have it. :p 

People will start saying: ”why is firefx pawn permanent and the pawn for X power is not?” The same discussion was with the neon pawn. I, personally, wish some hats were permanent (the pawn from (meow) power with kitty ears). 

• Award 2

• Volunteers
9 minutes ago, Bisha said:

People will start saying: ”why is firefx pawn permanent and the pawn for X power is not?” The same discussion was with the neon pawn. I, personally, wish some hats were permanent (the pawn from (meow) power with kitty ears). 

I know right, but we don't have a lot of unlimited pawns! I just don't understand why people are against to have more unlimited hats. :( 

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

I agree that there are few unlimited pawns, for that reason I've decided to propose this. (and I love that flame!!)
Hopefully xat decides to release new pawns unlimited either from other powers or included in the hat power.

• Award 2