I can not acces my account nor create ticket

ScorpionKing

Question

• Members

Hello!

I reseted my phone to factory settings and I lost everything on it, including google authenticator and now I can not login on my xat account.

I can not create a ticket because I can not login to my account.

I have another account, I tried to create a ticket from it and it says it must be a paid account. So I can not simply buy xats again just for a ticket, it is not fair and i already paid a lor to my  other login. 

Any volunteer can help me unlock my account? What info should I provide in order to do so?

9 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

DId you save the time-based code? If so, you can use manual entry for the application by selecting "Enter provided key" instead of "Scan a barcode" on the authenticator app.

If you did not save the QR code and time-based code when you activated authentication on your account, you will have to open a ticket and request for authentication to be removed from your account in order regain access.

To open a ticket for this issue you don't need to be a paid user or even have to be logged in, try to clear your browser's cookies or open an incognito mode. Also, make sure to select the "Lost Auth" help topic,  input the email associated to the account you lost access explaining the problem, and that your subject is at least five words.

If you still experience errors while opening a ticket, send a private message to volunteers on the forums.

• Advanced Members

Well, due to that, you'll have to create a ticket under the department "Lost Auth" without logging in.
To do so, follow the steps below:
- Open the incognito mode of your browser;
- Open a new ticket here;
- Type in the first box the e-mail associated with the account that you have the problem;
- Select the help topic "Lost Auth";
- Type the subject, remember it has to be at least 5 words;
- Type the message describing your issue;
- And click on open ticket.
Then you just have to wait for an answer from the volunteers.
You can check the response times of the departments here.
If the procedure above don't work, then you can message a vol via forum, you can see them here;
Or you can contact them directly via chat, they usually can be found on Help or xat_test.

• Advanced Members
9 minutes ago, ScorpionKing said:

Hello!

I reseted my phone to factory settings and I lost everything on it, including google authenticator and now I can not login on my xat account.

I can not create a ticket because I can not login to my account.

I have another account, I tried to create a ticket from it and it says it must be a paid account. So I can not simply buy xats again just for a ticket, it is not fair and i already paid a lor to my  other login. 

Any volunteer can help me unlock my account? What info should I provide in order to do so?

You cant open a ticket with another account for losing your google authenticator, you must open a ticket with that account. Also you dont need to be logged in to open a ticket in ”Lost Auth” and you dont have to be a paid user to open a ticket in lost auth. You can just open a ticket with the email associated with the account you have lost your auth code. Try to clear your cookies or go for incognito.

You can send me a private message if you can speak romanian or you can add me on xat (/f1487645044) 

• Members

I get this error: Unable to create a ticket. Please correct errors below and try again!

You must have made a payment (by purchasing xats) to open a ticket in some sections. "

I never purchased xats on this login, i transferred them by trade. 

So how can i have it back then?

• Advanced Members
16 minutes ago, ScorpionKing said:

I get this error: Unable to create a ticket. Please correct errors below and try again!

You must have made a payment (by purchasing xats) to open a ticket in some sections. "

18 minutes ago, ScorpionKing said:

Dear Duarte, I can not open a ticket as i already explained, because  the sistem asked me to be logged in for that and exactly this is the issue, I can not log in as I have no code saved.

If you lost your auth on your phone and cannot login, you'll need to open a ticket logged out. The easiest way to do this is by opening an incognito tab. (Ctrl+shift+N on Google Chrome). 

Open an incognito tab and go directly to xat.com/ticket. Do not attempt to login. Simply provide the e-mail address of the account that has auth tied to it.

In the ticket, describe your issue, such as telling the volunteers that you reset your phone and lost the Authentication app. Also ensure that your subject is 5+ words. Since you do not need to be logged in to open a ticket under the department of "Lost Auth", this should work. Alongside this, you do not need to be a paid user to open a ticket in this department. You'll be asked security questions to prove your ownership of the account. You will be e-mailed when a volunteer answers your ticket.

If the steps I detailed above do not work for any reason, please contact a volunteer here on the forums and ask them to open a ticket for you. Include your ID, registered username, and a description of the issue you're having. Remember: Be nice!

Edit: Seems like Muffins will open a ticket for you!