E64 i don't get any email

iMoHd

Question

3 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

Muffins has told me that there have been some issues with security check e-mails coming late.

I trust that you've checked your spam/junk folder. Also please ensure info@xat.com isn't blacklisted from your inbox.

There are two options you can pursue. First, you can wait several hours for the e-mail to come. However, this is a HUGE problem and I wouldn't suggest it.

Your second option is to fill out a ticket under the help topic of "Lost Acess". Make sure to include the fact that you're unable to get Security Check e-mails on time. You can tell them that because of this, you're unable to login. Also tell them your ID and registered username. From here, you might be able to change your e-mail to a more trusted/secure provider, such as Gmail.

If you're unable to open a ticket because of your security check, open another account that you are able to login to  try to open a ticket on that account. Always remember to include your ID and registered username. You do not to be a paid user to open a ticket here.

If that fails, either because you cannot login to any of your accounts, or you continually receive error messages, contact an active volunteer here on the forums and politely request for them to open you a ticket. Include your issue, ID, and registered username in the PM.

• Advanced Members
Just now, iMoHd said:

i Get the email now but some arabic users also report me that they don't receive the email @Admin @muffins  you can check please the issue !

More than likely the e-mails will come after a few hours. 

Point them to this thread and have them open a ticket under Lost Access, if they want to switch their xat e-mail but are unable to login due to security checks.