Jump to content
  • 0

i wanna know iff i am scammed really from xat.com


Abeer

Question

  • Members

hello first my regname and id : 1481525238 1481525238 , about a month ago my register was deleted without any reason  and when i open ticket xat told me this message bellow :

Your payments were refunded by Paymentwall.

 

To unlock your account, you would need to make arrangements to repay the same amount (and a $20 chargeback fee for each reversal) by using OpenBucks (on a new account).

 

If you are serious about repaying, we can find out the total amount that you would need to repay.

 

i never ask xat.com for any refund and i always buy the powers from poeple for cashmoney i sometimes use onecard but just for getting days there i have some transfert to poeple also i buy the everypowers for money not in the site :

 

<screenshots removed>

 

i wish to get my right and my register again cause i loose my money for nothing ! @Admin

Link to post
Share on other sites

6 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 2
  • Advanced Members

If you believe that you were wrongly deleted, you need to make an appeal in the ticket. Provide all evidence you have of being innocent in the ticket, and the volunteers will review it. This includes all transaction logs from paymentwall. Perhaps there was a misunderstanding. 

 

If you are found guilty of backcharging on paymentwall, you'll need to pay the fees in order to get your account back. If you want to pay the fees, tell the volunteers so in the ticket. 

 

We cannot help you get your account back here on the forum. While opening a forum thread is a good way to get more information, all business about re-gaining your account or being un-deleted must occur in the ticket. 

 

If you have another question, please open a new topic. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
  • Members
3 minutes ago, Angelo said:

If you believe that you were wrongly deleted, you need to make an appeal in the ticket. Provide all evidence you have of being innocent in the ticket, and the volunteers will review it. This includes all transaction logs from paymentwall. Perhaps there was a misunderstanding. 

 

If you are found guilty of backcharging on paymentwall, you'll need to pay the fees in order to get your account back. If you want to pay the fees, tell the volunteers so in the ticket. 

 

We cannot help you get your account back here on the forum. While opening a forum thread is a good way to get more information, all business about re-gaining your account or being un-deleted must occur in the ticket. 

 

If you have another question, please open a new topic. 

i don't get reply from ticket i wanna know the problem exactly 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
  • Advanced Members
1 minute ago, Abeer said:

i don't get reply from ticket i wanna know the problem exactly 

If you've replied to your ticket asking for more information, or if you provided evidence, and you haven't heard back from a volunteer yet, you'll need to remain patient and wait for a reply. A volunteer will reply back to your ticket as soon as they can, providing you with more information about your current situation.

 

Please note that your exact problem can only be disclosed by volunteers in your ticket, and not here on the forum. As I stated previously, we cannot help you get your account back here. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
  • Volunteers

I removed your screenshots because they break the following Forum Guideline:

 

Quote

General Forum Guidelines

12. Do not post personal information, even if it is your own information. This includes, but is not limited to, addresses, full names, email addresses, or private social media pages.

 

Bank transaction logs and payment history should not be shared in public. Thanks! GetStrip5.php?c=S_a_18_18_c.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • -2
  • Members

Collect all the proofs you have of the purchase and send a new ticket asking for infromaces of what happened with a transaction.

 

Be patient and calm so that your problem is resolved, the volunteers will give you support to solve this problem.

 

I hope I have  Helped , bye .

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • -4
  • Advanced Members
27 minutes ago, Abeer said:

hello first my regname and id : 1481525238 1481525238 , about a month ago my register was deleted without any reason  and when i open ticket xat told me this message bellow :

Your payments were refunded by Paymentwall.

 

To unlock your account, you would need to make arrangements to repay the same amount (and a $20 chargeback fee for each reversal) by using OpenBucks (on a new account).

 

If you are serious about repaying, we can find out the total amount that you would need to repay.

 

i never ask xat.com for any refund and i always buy the powers from poeple for cashmoney i sometimes use onecard but just for getting days there i have some transfert to poeple also i buy the everypowers for money not in the site :

 

<screenshots removed>

 

i wish to get my right and my register again cause i loose my money for nothing ! @Admin

i agree this user buy always xats and powers from poeple she is safe at all !

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.