New option to hat with flag

ider
Message added by LaFleur

This has been added with the (flgpwn) power.

More info: https://xat.wiki/flgpwn

• Advanced Members

I have seen this new hat with Some flags, my suggestions is you add the option to add all our flag there for example i'm From the Dominican Republic then i just can put like this >> (hat#hDO), At the least in Ayuda users are asking for their own flag on their pawns. @Admin

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
20 minutes ago, ider said:

I have seen this new hat with Some flags, my suggestions is you add the option to add all our flag there for example i'm From the Dominican Republic then i just can put like this >> (hat#hDO) 

There have already ideas about hats with different types, of some countries, even the integration freedom.

16 minutes ago, Angelo said:

(Pawnflag) power incoming?

I like the idea. Should (flag) be required as a prerequisite then? 

Indeed, but (maybe not as a pawn). This time we've honoring Independence's Day with the flags, such patriotic. (incoming?)

• Advanced Members
Just now, Nixs said:

There have already ideas about hats with different types, of some countries, even the integration freedom.

Indeed, but (maybe not as a pawn). This time we've honoring Independence's Day with the flags, such patriotic. (incoming?)

Thats what i mean, i said i have seen it but with limited countries. what i'm asking is to allow all countries would be so much better.

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, ider said:

I have seen this new hat with Some flags, my suggestions is you add the option to add all our flag there for example i'm From the Dominican Republic then i just can put like this >> (hat#hDO), At the least in Ayuda users are asking for their own flag on their pawns. @Admin

i'm Dominican too. Cupim said to ask him when your country Independence day comes along so he makes the flag hat of it.

• Advanced Members
13 minutes ago, leandrou said:

i'm Dominican too. Cupim said to ask him when your country Independence day comes along so he makes the flag hat of it.

That means on my Birth Day  the flag will be added because the independence day is my birth day too.

• Award 1