xat 1.64 public beta out! See changes ×

Problems with Login Auth

itsSesenabo

Question

• Members

Recently I formatted my computer because it had a virus and i didnt remember to save the QR code. I lost the QR code so that I can not log in my account, i can't submit a ticket because  ''You've reached the maximum open tickets allowed. '' and i can't close one of that tickets because i cant access to my account cause the QR code, im waiting 3 days for the staff close one ticket for submit a ticket but always that error appearsplease help.

7 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

Go to your email associated with your account and click on one of the previous emails from info@xat.com relating to a ticket and use the link provided in the email to access the ticket system. 

From there, you can reply to your already open ticket and say that you have lost your authenticator code and they will also assist you with that too. If you don't have any emails from info@xat.com relating to tickets, wait for your current open ticket to be replied to and use the link to access the ticket.

• Advanced Members

Check the inbox of the e-mail address you registered the account with.

If you received a reply, you will have received an e-mail. The e-mail will contain a link at the bottom that will let you view the ticket.

You can reply to it asking it to be closed (allowing you to open another one) or that you have lost your code.

• Advanced Members
On 3/22/2016 at 8:36 PM, itsSesenabo said:

Thanks for the help, if an staff can look my ticket this is the url: http://util.xat.com/support/view.php?id=61389257

It's bad etiquette to ask a volunteer to read your ticket, but I'm sure one will get to it soon. Tickets are answered in the order they are received. 

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
1 minute ago, itsSesenabo said:

I know but im waiting until 3 days for use my account.

Some ticket departments are experiencing delays due to the high volume of open tickets. Depending on what you made your ticket on, there might be an extended wait time before a volunteer responds to it. A ticket in the Lost Auth department is not delayed, but since you have another ticket open and I don't know the department, read https://xthelp.wordpress.com/guides/ticket-delays/ and see if there's a delay.