JoshuaRivenbark

Giveaway #22: Win the KANDLE power!

I want to thank all 36 users for participating in my 21st giveaway. It means a lot to me. For those who have not participated in my 21st giveaway, do not worry. I will be hosting another giveaway. The 21st giveaway is officially over and a winner has been selected. Congratulations to @Thuk on winning the TIGERS power! For more information as to how you can claim your prize, please contact me by either sending me a private message on the forum, a message on any chatroom with FEXBots as its primary bot service provider or by going to the Help chatroom and/or xat_test chatroom and sending me a private chat and/or private message. Once you have claimed your prize, please submit a reply on this forum topic.

For those who do not know, I am hosting a giveaway every Monday where one lucky user will have the chance to win one power. Today, I am giving away the KANDLE power. All you have to do is submit a reply with your registered username and identification number. It is that easy. It is imperative to know that if you are caught creating more than one account or submitting more than one reply in an attempt to increase your chances of winning, you will be disqualified from not only this giveaway, but all future giveaways. This is to ensure that every user will have the opportunity to participate in a giveaway without feeling discouraged whatsoever. You have until September 24th, 2018 at 12:00 AM EST to submit a reply, so you have plenty of time. For more information regarding the countdown, please click here. For more information regarding the generator that will be used to select the winner, please click here. For more information regarding the previous winners, please click here. I wish the best of luck to everybody.

• Like 2