FlashHat

Kvra

• Advanced Members
On 21-1-2018 at 6:50 PM, CarlosDesigns said:

I thought we were colorful enough with Namegrad/Nameflag/Namewave. Let's please not continue to hurt our eyes.

If you don't like color you don't have to go to xat.com world , because evrything is about that , but i think this idea it's very good for new action on Hat.

fQr9k4j.gif

Edited by Kvra

• Advanced Members
On 1/21/2018 at 2:23 PM, Kvra said:

If you don't like color you don't have to go to xat.com world , because evrything is about that , but i think this idea it's very good for new action on Hat.

This statement is unclear.

Despite this, I remember several people at one point suggesting a Statusgrad/Statuswave power, and the community was in total disagreement with the idea because there's way too much color and flashing lights in people's names. To also add it on statuses would make my head hurt. Same logic with your suggestion.

• Advanced Members
15 minutes ago, CarlosDesigns said:

This statement is unclear.

Despite this, I remember several people at one point suggesting a Statusgrad/Statuswave power, and the community was in total disagreement with the idea because there's way too much color and flashing lights in people's names. To also add it on statuses would make my head hurt. Same logic with your suggestion.

If you have problems like the lights and animations, I suggest that for your head no longer have these problems, that you leave the world xat.com !!!

fQr9k4j.gif

Edited by Kvra

• Advanced Members
Just now, Kvra said:

If you have problems like the lights and animations, I suggest that for your head no longer have these problems, that you leave the world xat.com !!!

I don't like to seem defiant, but what if I don't want to? Everyone has the right to stay regardless of the situation. Just because someone doesn't like a suggestion or something in particular relating to the function of the chat, doesn't mean that they have to leave for good.

• Advanced Members
6 hours ago, CarlosDesigns said:

there's way too much color and flashing lights in people's names. To also add it on statuses would make my head hurt. Same logic with your suggestion.

Several 8x8 pixel hats flashing different colors would make your head hurt? :p 

Or, this really cool idea could be implemented, and a feature could be developed to allow users to disable the option to see things like namegrad/statuscolor/flashhat. (Similar to $avatars=off or $flix=off) 

• Award 2

• Advanced Members
16 hours ago, Angelo said:

Or, this really cool idea could be implemented, and a feature could be developed to allow users to disable the option to see things like namegrad/statuscolor/flashhat. (Similar to $avatars=off or $flix=off)

It would be amazing if you didn't have to memorize macros every so often. Perhaps SOMEONE could ACTUALLY DEVELOP a user friendly settings section (take the hint admins) so we can easily manage these settings.

• 5 weeks later...