FlashHat

Kvra

• Kvra changed the title to FlashHat
  • Advanced Members
15 hours ago, Kvra said:

This is one project for power , name FlasHat and can put 2 color on Hat , something like Flashrank power but for Hat. blob:http://imgur.com/739970ed-784a-4441-a2e0-6cb23059dfaf

Hmm, but flashhat's idea would basically be like (cycle) ?

• Award 2
  • Thanks 1

• Advanced Members

Yes, It's something like this , just the user can joyce to used 2 colors on hat ! Something like's alse Flashrank , but flashrank it's over carg on chat , and FlashHat it's about the color what you wanna used. I think the idea is create :$.

• Award 1

• Contributors
On 10/09/2017 at 12:29 AM, Skatel said:

Very good idea, it would be like the supercycle or cycle but in the hat, I hope they add it in the near future, Greetings

Could be nice, may this power can be useful with supercycle or cycle too.

• Award 2

• 2 months later...
  • Advanced Members

Its the same like flashrank but it's for Hat , the idea it's for put twoo colors on Hat.

bTLMIQv.gif

• Members
On 9/15/2017 at 6:24 PM, Matti said:

I did not understand, should it work as a flashrank or differently?

Differently. I guess it works as cycle or supercycle.

1 hour ago, Kvra said:

Its the same like flashrank but it's for Hat , the idea it's for put twoo colors on Hat.                                                                                                            

If so, you should think about the idea that you can use hats as flashrank, ie (hat#w and (hat#x changing itself.

• Award 1

• Volunteers
3 hours ago, Juliana said:

@Admin consider this one as well...we need something different...powers are always the same or look a like same. PLease consider.

We've had powers like Pcbr, Mark, Flgpwn, Silentban and Sline within the last few months. So we've not been completely deprived. 

Smiley powers are usually pretty diverse in theme too. It's not like we're getting animal powers every week.

• Award 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members

This is true, have to be one new function and this can be the power to put also  the hat in the pawn of the pool for example:

@Cambio , @ANGY , @Admin .

IDOWMuX.gif    Click to see better

fQr9k4j.gif

Edited by Kvra
  • Award 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members
2 minutes ago, Camii said:

It is not the best suggestion, but it is not bad, perhaps it would be interesting to seein real operation.

Luck, Kvra.

First of all, thank you for your comment. I would like new ideas for new updates of new functions, you would have some idea share with us I will work so that we can make a better power.

fQr9k4j.gif