(UncleSam) power for July 4th.

TinkerDoodle

• Advanced Members

I've suggested this power in this topic, but I believe I should make a separate topic so it'll have more exposure. So here's the power:

An (UncleSam) power for fourth of July! 

They can be Uncle Sam themed with some red white and blue themed smiles. 

Smiles

(UncleFlagWave)- It can be a little Uncle Sam waving the US flag 

(UncleSam)- This one can be his staple "I want you" image, but you guys can make it cute and what have you. 

(UncleMoney)- This can be $ bills floating down but the bills can red white and blue 

(UncleThrow)- Uncle Sam throws his hat in the air. 

(UncleFlex)- It can be his arm flexing and on the biceps it can say "USA" with the appropriate colors. 

(UncleWorks)- It can be fireworks going off and the explosion can be the face of uncle Sam 

(UncleHat)- This can be his hat flipped upside down and fireworks can some out of it. 

(UnclePresent)- This can be a present box and when it opens uncle Sams head can pop out with the words freedom following. Like a Jack-in-the-box.

(UncleFreedom)- This can just be him with the words freedom around him (honestly have no more ideas for the smiles). 

Hats:

(UncleBeard)- The pawn can have the Uncle Sam beard and it can be changing colors to red white and blue 

(UncleHat)- Same thing with the beard but a hat 

(UncleFireworks)- Fireworks going off with red white and blue 

(UncleUSA)- The words USA are the actual pawn.

Price:225-300

Availability: Unlimited 

I'm horrible a graphics, so if anyone would like to make example smiles, feel free to do so!

Side suggestion

Make it so you can use smiles in scrolls, like /s Welcome to [insert chat name here] (hi), and it's a little (hi) emoticon in the scroll. 

• Award 2

• Volunteers

Well, we all know how much Americans love their country... (meh)

Feels like this should have been done already! It's a celebratory power, like the St. Patrick's one, and gets us all into the spirit of the occasion! Nicely suggested!

• Advanced Members
10 minutes ago, Crow said:

Well, we all know how much Americans love their country... (meh)

Feels like this should have been done already! It's a celebratory power, like the St. Patrick's one, and gets us all into the spirit of the occasion! Nicely suggested!

USA, USA

I'm pretty shocked it really wasn't already, but hey, better late than never.

• Award 2

• Volunteers

I like the idea but I feel as though it wouldn't be made since it's so centered towards the USA. Even though xat already has an independence power, it also still incorporates smileys which can be used by anyone (such as BBQ). We need to accept everyone's country/culture and realize that not everyone on xat is American as well. Thus, losing interest to many users. So, if this power were to be made, I think that there should also be smileys that don't exactly show the American side (if that makes sense) but also have smileys to demonstrate patriotism. However, I do believe many users from other countries would then want a power targeted towards their country as well.  Also, xat already has an Uncle Sam hat. 

OTE1ePz.png

• Award 1

• Volunteers
13 minutes ago, iLu4n said:

one hat pawn ...

KvMGYIp.png

The One Ring Pawn

One-Ring-to-Rule-them-All.jpg

One Ring Pawn to rule them all, One Ring Pawn to find them,
One Ring Pawn to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
8 minutes ago, Lemona said:

I like the idea but I feel as though it wouldn't be made since it's so centered towards the USA. Even though xat already has an independence power, it also still incorporates smileys which can be used by anyone (such as BBQ). We need to accept everyone's country/culture and realize that not everyone on xat is American as well. Thus, losing interest to many users. So, if this power were to be made, I think that there should also be smileys that don't exactly show the American side (if that makes sense) but also have smileys to demonstrate patriotism. However, I do believe many users from other countries would then want a power targeted towards their country as well.  Also, xat already has an Uncle Sam hat. 

OTE1ePz.png

(hmm), I can see where you're coming from, it's not quite fair for xat to focus on US powers and not really give any attention to other countries, but that's where people from other countries should come in. The new forums are a perfect place for people to suggest powers that are about their own countries, so it's really up to the people to suggest their powers, the smiley makers can't think of powers for every country, that's just a bit too much. Also to be fair, xat makes a lot of Christmas powers, but I don't really see any Hanukkah or Kwanzaa powers, I'm sure there are people here the celebrate those holidays also, but they don't really seem to care. 

• Advanced Members

Love the idea.  We have carnival power in celebration of Brazil...independence for July 4th....etc.

Fact is xat DOES celebrate cultures.  Its just the way of the world and goes by term of popularity.

Instead of uncle sam..perhaps it can be simply put usa power and go along with flags.  Other countries

will get their chance if flags is to be made, giving an element of "fairness."

• Advanced Members

I don't really like this idea, and I agree with Lemona. This power is full on American patriotism for no real reason. (Independence power celebrates the Americas breaking from the union with GB)

1 hour ago, TinkerDoodle said:

xat makes a lot of Christmas powers, but I don't really see any Hanukkah or Kwanzaa powers.

That's because Christmas in modern society is no longer a christian thing, sure on paper it is, but in the real world it is far from it. Christmas represents the holiday season and giving and spending time with your family and everyone from all different backgrounds and religions jump on the Christmas cheer bandwagon.

• Award 2