Excite Power

Mencee

• Volunteers

Excellent ideas! Gradually we're starting to fill in the gaps with the missing smiley faces, and then we'll wonder how we ever survived without them! I've been wanting the 'happy crying' face for ages too!

Would much rather use these than the next insect or baboon smiley power :$!

• Award 2

• Advanced Members
8 minutes ago, Stah said:

This is the theme of the shocker power. I don't think they'll re-visit unless they create a duplicate (which I don't like the idea of... shocker2 ... shudders)

It is a hybrid, it's not the same as shocker though. But yes, I guess you can call it a mix. Also xat is notorious for duplicates, even though I wouldn't say this is a duplicate, considering shocker uses the old theme of xat emotes, excite would be updated with the newer style.

Also the theme of all these emotes is to get excited for summer, but thanks for your input. (hmm)

• Advanced Members
6 minutes ago, Mencee said:

the theme of all these emotes is to get excited for summer, but thanks for your input. (hmm)

I'm not seeing the "of summer" part being expressed in any of your examples; they're shocked / excited. Which is where shocker comes in.

• Advanced Members
10 minutes ago, Stah said:

I'm not seeing the "of summer" part being expressed in any of your examples; they're shocked / excited. Which is where shocker comes in.

The emotes in Shocker don't share any resemblance to the examples I posted, I just took a look. I see drooling, foot in mouth, mindblown, misspeak.. none of those show being excited for something. 

To answer your question though, having fun, laughing with friends, being excited for summer, that is the theme. If that isn't clear enough then I'm not sure how else to explain it.

5 minutes ago, Luca said:

The idea is good maybe add more smiles for it.

I will think of more ideas or if anyone wants to help add on to it, I only provided a few examples for a general idea.

• Volunteers
5 hours ago, Ryan said:

I like the fingers crossed one, and the joy one, the others are meh. MAYBE THEY COULD BE ADDED TO THE NEXT WAVE OF FREE SMILIES?

In this case, a meme smiley could potentially be made since it'd be a free smiley. In reference to @TinkerDoodle's thread (here).  :$ 

Also, the joy smiley somewhat reminds me of a smiley I suggested a while back on Mixture power suggestions. See here:

Wq3et51.png

But yes, could be an idea. 

• Award 2

• Advanced Members

I think I would prefer as a power since this idea can be categorized in a pack and if the sm had put effort into them they'd be worth at least something. Not saying free is bad but the sm work hard and these emoticons show value. In the end i would love to see this done. 

e: looks nice, but i dont think they are doing mixture power anymore. its beens over a year and there hasnt been any updates about it since :/

• Advanced Members
13 minutes ago, Lemona said:

Wq3et51.png

But yes, could be an idea. 

This is how I would vision the (laughing) emote I have in the OP actually. 

If it's not in mixture power, it could fit in this suggestion! I didn't steal from you btw, I haven't really paid much attention to the mixture thread.

• Advanced Members
4 hours ago, Junior said:

We could get this made on mixture power or maybe a new free smiley

@Junior I suppose, but as some people have said mixture power doesn't seem like it'll happen and I don't know how I feel about them being free smilies. I feel these are original enough to be a power; it would be something I'd pay for, so I was sorta hoping for it to be an individual power, but if mixture power is truly going to happen (again, we haven't had an update on this idea for a long time) then I wouldn't mind them being in that power. 

• Award 2

• Advanced Members
6 minutes ago, Mencee said:

I suppose, but as some people have said mixture power doesn't seem like it'll happen and I don't know how I feel about them being free smilies. I feel these are original enough to be a power; it would be something I'd pay for, so I was sorta hoping for it to be an individual power, but if mixture power is truly going to happen (again, we haven't had an update on this idea for a long time) then I wouldn't mind them being in that power. 

im thinking the same, i would prefer it to be its own power rather than mixture or (lol free), is too great of an idea to not be its own power