Revert to Previous Rolleyes Smiley

Brandon

• Advanced Members

I beg the smiley makers to re-do the rolleyes smiley. With the new style, it was completely destroyed. I actually feel like the meaning of the smiley changed.

Why can't it just be identical to the previous design, but with the newer style?

Here is the previous design:

4tuMGJA.png

• Award 5

• Advanced Members

I agree the new one looks very goofy.

My problem is... neither the old or the new smilie actually roll it's eyes? It's more of a death stare, when I roll my pupils tend to rotate in a circular motion, not stay still. Rename it (deathstare) and revert to the old one. 

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Ryan said:

I agree the new one looks very goofy.

My problem is... neither the old or the new smilie actually roll it's eyes? It's more of a death stare, when I roll my pupils tend to rotate in a circular motion, not stay still. Rename it (deathstare) and revert to the old one. 

I agree, the smilie roll looks more like someone rolling their eyes than this one. 

• Advanced Members
6 minutes ago, CLassified3 said:

I think add all of them as a feature. Maybe (cyc) could be the original, and (cyc2) could be the new one. 

No point on having cyc2 as it is the smilie from spooky. :$

• Advanced Members

no, if you revert one you revert them all.. else its no fair to the people who have suggested classic emoticons in the past. only supporting if the others are done, else no thank you. 

better yet, lets get emoticons like (meh) and (ugh) often, these were great additions. i hope they make that excite power and that im watching you free emoticon because we need conversional emoticons desperately.

• Advanced Members
23 minutes ago, WindWaker said:

no, if you revert one you revert them all.. else its no fair to the people who have suggested classic emoticons in the past. only supporting if the others are done, else no thank you. 

better yet, lets get emoticons like (meh) and (ugh) often, these were great additions. i hope they make that excite power, we need conversional emoticons desperately.

Well the smiley makers have 2 options, they can give some of the new smiles a bit of a remake, or they can do an oldschool power. It can include all the old smiles everyone is asking for. I hate to say it but I think the second option seems more realistic, but it sucks that's we'll have to pay money for emoticons that used to be free. 

I also agree we need more conversational smiles, I recently suggested a meme power but as @stah informed me, it's never gonna happen. 

• Advanced Members

Then how would those be named? Inlove and inlove2? Cyc1 and cyc2? It should smh be free. Like we can choose if we want to use the new ones or the old ones. Like adding 2 buttons above the smilies saying smilies1 and smilies2. http://prntscr.com/aj1sxd And on 1 would be the new ones and on 2 the old ones. Something like this anyway. xD

• Advanced Members
On 22/03/2016 at 7:27 PM, Brandon said:

I beg the smiley makers to re-do the rolleyes smiley. With the new style, it was completely destroyed. I actually feel like the meaning of the smiley changed.

Why can't it just be identical to the previous design, but with the newer style?

Here is the previous design:

4tuMGJA.png

(rolleyes) more like looking like being annoyed. (roll) does rolling it's eyes tho :p