I have a big problem.

pityus

Question

6 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

Hey pityus,

I can assure you that your ticket is not being ignored. There are dozens, if not more, of users that submit scam reports to xat. xat and its volunteers want to ensure that they deal with each scam report professionally and make sure each party involved has a say in giving their story. 

Because of this, scam report tickets can take a while. I do agree four months is quite a long time to wait; however, I can promise that work is being done towards your case.

Please keep in mind scam report tickets are not always answered. If a volunteer needs more information from you, or wants to tell you something, they'll reply.

Please also know that you may not be refunded if you were scammed. The volunteers check to see if the scam was preventable by the victim. If it was, the scammer may face punishment; however, you may not be told.

Opening a forum thread about your wait time is a good idea for getting more information, but it may not necessarily speed up the process.

Good luck! If you have any further questions, you can ask here or open a new thread.

• Advanced Members

Look mate, the report scam department is delayed due to the high volume of tickets.

All the cases has to be investigated cautiously so, considering that is a lot of people with the same problem like you and all of them has to go through the same process, it can take a while.

I ask you to be patient, they'll answer you as soon as possible.

You can check the response times of the departments here.

• Members

Hi man,

I want this message to report something that has happened to me in relation to a ticket, I hope you understand. I opened a ticket last year Tue, May 17, 2016 1:41 am trying to solve a simple problem that was to remove the authenticator from my account, the problem was solved only on Tue, August 2, 2016 5: 24h - Volunteer . I want to ask for your patience and calm because the demand for tickets is a lot and the volunteers have a lot of work to do in a small amount of time.

I hope I have helped, any question just contact me, 

Bye.