Jump to content

A bug when in stealth.


Recommended Posts

  • Advanced Members

I really don't know where to put this but I figured this is the best place for it. 

 

When you're in stealth and you have the purple power, when you talk, the purple pawn doesn't show up. 

 

Example: 

lSiARiY.png

I don't know if this is intended or if it's a bug but I think this should be fixed because the point of stealth is to make users think you're a guest, with this bug, you can easily figure out who's an owner or not. 

 

Thank you. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Members

This has been around for as long as I can remember, and it applies to more than just the purple power. I highly doubt it's being worked on.

 

I'm sure there's some blanket rule in place such that when an owner is in stealth, it hides their pawn. Stealth was programmed before these special powers were, so it wasn't changed to account for these powers.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Game Makers

That "problem/thing" is here since long time .. Someone had already reported this "issue".

 

if you are in stealh mode, it's supposed to hide only the rank (if someone clicks your name), and not the pawn on message.

 

So no, it's not a bug, it wasn't changed for latest pawns (Purple/Gold/Blueman/Pink/Everypower) like @Brandon said.

 

After, there's a bug when you are in stealth mode, if you pass from owner to moderator, the pawn will not be displayed for you but for others yes. (To fix the problem, just reconnect to the chat.)

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Volunteers
31 minutes ago, CLassified3 said:

What's wrong with flashrank @Crow

 

Subhide doesn't work when flashrank is activated. That's why you never see black stars/crosses/hearts with flashrank (they're always yellow/red)!

 

But yeah, it's talked about a lot here when bugs are discussed! :3

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Members
28 minutes ago, SlOom said:

That "problem/thing" is here since long time .. Someone had already reported this "issue".

 

if you are in stealh mode, it's supposed to hide only the rank (if someone clicks your name), and not the pawn on message.

 

So no, it's not a bug, it wasn't changed for latest pawns (Purple/Gold/Blueman/Pink/Everypower) like @Brandon said.

 

After, there's a bug when you are in stealth mode, if you pass from owner to moderator, the pawn will not be displayed for you but for others yes. (To fix the problem, just reconnect to the chat.)

 

1 hour ago, Brandon said:

This has been around for as long as I can remember, and it applies to more than just the purple power. I highly doubt it's being worked on.

 

I'm sure there's some blanket rule in place such that when an owner is in stealth, it hides their pawn. Stealth was programmed before these special powers were, so it wasn't changed to account for these powers.

Oh alrighty, thanks for the information guys. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Members
14 minutes ago, CLassified3 said:

The admins should fix it. If they don't it shows they don't care. ;)

That's like saying that if they don't fix any issue, they don't care. That's absurd. Obviously there are higher priorities.

  • Award 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Contributors
14 minutes ago, CLassified3 said:

The admins should fix it. If they don't it shows they don't care. ;)

Pretty sure, there are other important things than fixing this glitch, the glitch isn't a major issue

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Members
40 minutes ago, CLassified3 said:

The admins should fix it. If they don't it shows they don't care. ;)

This type of issue can be fixed in a little hotfix update. There's a good bit of things that can be in the hotfix like the stealth issue, the flashrank issue like @crow said, the "xat is updating" bug, ect. But it does take time. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 months later...
  • Game Makers

After looking for several solutions about this thread, I arrived at a result that should be good:

 

On the left, it's my version and on the right it's the Xat client.

 

743d92e5ad3448ed8c08c25ae1cc9c95.png

 

As you can see, the pawns are visible even if I'm in stealth mode. Xat has just set a value to remove all pawns.

  • Award 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.