/go Command issue

gui

• Wiki Editors
30 minutes ago, Angelo said:

I noticed that whenever Stif moved himself from Ajuda to xat5, you were at both chats.

Does this still work if Stif were to move from Ajuda to a chat that you were not at? i.e if he said /go Help and you were not at help?

If you move into a chat where the user is not online, it will hide the conversation until you click the user via your friends list, or the user replies to the private chat.

tSKHYRt.gif

• Advanced Members
21 minutes ago, Arthur said:

If you move into a chat where the user is not online, it will hide the conversation until you click the user via your friends list, or the user replies to the private chat. Although you do see the message, you will also see the "Nofollow", "Does not have you added" or "Online xat https://xat.com/xxx" flags - it may also be blank sometimes.

And seeing as this only works with people that you have added, and that have you added back, I can't see this being abused much. It seems too situational.

Nevertheless, it still should be fixed in case of that odd chance that someone starts trying to report everyone. 

• Advanced Members

The receiver having you add or you having him added i don't think it's a thing which allows it to happen, we will try with accounts which is not added between each other.

The point is using it to forge fake screenshots to incriminate.

• Advanced Members
18 hours ago, Stif said:

The receiver having you add or you having him added i don't think it's a thing which allows it to happen, we will try with accounts which is not added between each other.

The point is using it to forge fake screenshots to incriminate.

Indeed, it is something that may happen occasionally, but it does not exclude the fact that's possible.