COMING UP - 11TH XAT ANIVERSARY .

lcky

• Bot Service Providers
2 hours ago, Fiona said:

I was hoping see a xat anniversary ID auction... (meh) 

is, I was also waiting for!(meh)

But anyway, congratulations xat.com!
May the 11th birthday be for
  solidify and consolidate the new projects!(hug)

• Award 1

• Volunteers
13 minutes ago, Stif said:

I don't think you asked Crow the same thing :$ @Bisha

But I don't want an auction, as I wrote on page 2. They're lowering the prices of IDs.

Having said that, I'll still probably participate if there is one (which looks unlikely now). :$

• Advanced Members
21 minutes ago, Stif said:

I don't think you asked Crow the same thing :$ @Bisha

Crow doesnt sell his IDs like you do. His IDs are most with his favorite number, 4. You just sell them for money or xats not because you actually like that IDs. Let's be serious.

• Award 2

• Advanced Members

I'm talking about possessions, to own or not, not about reasons darling... :$

And btw, the "lowering" on IDs prices is most caused by the sellers, auctions has the small impact on it. (Maybe on 4 digits had more impact)

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Bisha said:

Crow doesnt sell his IDs like you do. His IDs are most with his favorite number, 4. You just sell them for money or xats not because you actually like that IDs. Let's be serious.

no one says you can buy IDS only to keep , there is nothing wrong if users do profits with selling or buying IDs . 

ITs not easy for everyone to deal with IDs . selling and buying IDs is also a very difficult thing .

• Crow locked this topic