Marshmallow power !!

choco

• Advanced Members

Ok so as a lot of powers were made, why not marshmallow?? I found this cute pic and i thought it would be a nice xat power.

5NHy0Hw.jpg

The hat would be a simple marshmallow. I really like it!!! Don't you like it too ?? :$

• Award 4

• Volunteers

Can we promote healthy eating for once? Broccoli, spinach or carrot powers? No? :$

If nothing else, these marshmallows are easy for the smiley makers to draw. And they're very cute too! Nice idea! =)

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
3 minutes ago, LaFleur said:

If they also make smilies like where a smiley sits next to a fire, etc. i would support it.

I think thats pretty hard to make but they could make one on fire and after the fire is gone it can change its color to a dark one and maybe faints. :3

• Advanced Members
3 minutes ago, choco said:

I think thats pretty hard to make but they could make one on fire and after the fire is gone it can change its color to a dark one and maybe faints. :3

Yea, just abit different styles, different effects, not just that plain marshmallow with 10 different faces.

• Volunteers
1 hour ago, LaFleur said:

Yea, just abit different styles, different effects, not just that plain marshmallow with 10 different faces.

Like these? (throw in some whites too):

dscf2336.jpg

Someone pass me a mug of hot chocolate! Quick! :p

Different emotions could correspond to different colors: pink for shy/embarrassed, green for ill/jealous, yellow for surprised/scared, etc. Brown/black could be burned [which could look good with a half-and-half effect], and white could be innocent, like an angel. The shapes/sizes could be also different, like a flump (twisted) or a giant one. You could even have one being poked with a stick, or being stretched by hands!

Ideas for a hug: sat around a campfire roasting marshmallows with other Xat smileys. Just some quick ideas though. =P

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
5 minutes ago, Crow said:

dscf2336.jpg

wow i drink hot chocolate with marshmallows too but 2-3 times a month only. :p

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
2 hours ago, Crow said:

dscf2336.jpg

Different emotions could correspond to different colors: pink for shy/embarrassed, green for ill/jealous, yellow for surprised/scared, etc. Brown/black could be burned [which could look good with a half-and-half effect], and white could be innocent, like an angel. The shapes/sizes could be also different, like a flump (twisted) or a giant one. You could even have one being poked with a stick, or being stretched by hands!

Ideas for a hug: sat around a campfire roasting marshmallows with other Xat smileys. Just some quick ideas though. =P

Ye and we could have blue for dizzy and falls on its face, the brown one could be yellowish pink before it burns and could faint, a purple one for being cool. We could also have dancing,reading,nerd,singing smilies on it. :3

• Advanced Members
47 minutes ago, Arthur said:

If I remember right, @Kotufa has suggested it before, back in the old forums. I'd love to see this on xat though!

Didn't know she suggested it. Maybe it was more than 1 year and a half ago as i didnt see any marshmallow suggestion in this time. :'(

• Advanced Members
8 hours ago, choco said:

Ok so as a lot of powers were made, why not marshmallow?? I found this cute pic and i thought it would be a nice xat power.

5NHy0Hw.jpg

The hat would be a simple marshmallow. I really like it!!! Don't you like it too ?? :$

put dimple @marshmallow choco hehehe.

I love it cutie and unique. Nice idea choco for me I rate 5star.

8 hours ago, Crow said:

dscf2336.jpg

crow I bring Nutella for u for this marshmallow:$

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
4 minutes ago, Junior said:

Well, the one who suggested it was @Isa and i already made it, so if it gets released the credits will go to her

How is the marshmallow looks like? :$ I guess we have to wait..

• Advanced Members
5 hours ago, Crow said:

Can we promote healthy eating for once? Broccoli, spinach or carrot powers? No? :$

If nothing else, these marshmallows are easy for the smiley makers to draw. And they're very cute too! Nice idea! =)

Bitefx has broccoli. :0

• Advanced Members
18 minutes ago, Isa said:

Haha @Junior, thanks for that!! 

Should I post the pic that was made back on that time? or should we wait for it to be released?

7 hours ago, choco said:

5NHy0Hw.jpg

Nice idea choco and Isa...

• Volunteers
2 hours ago, Junior said:

Well, the one who suggested it was @Isa and i already made it, so if it gets released the credits will go to her

Can you link the original forum post with the marshmallow suggestion?

If not, surely credit goes to Choco? If it is suggested in a private chat, there's no way for other users to know if the idea has been suggested already. As far as I am concerned, this idea is original.

• Volunteers
4 minutes ago, Crow said:

Can you link the original forum post with the marshmallow suggestion?

If not, surely credit goes to Choco? If it is suggested in a private chat, there's no way for other users to know if the idea has been suggested already. As far as I am concerned, this idea is original.

Here

• Award 1