Prinze: 1,000 Xats + Power (x2d) - Background contest

Ronal

• Advanced Members

Hola, Estoy organizando un concurso de fondo para el chat xat.com/minorplayertournaments_TDP4

El fondo interno debe contener:
"TDP4" 

REQUISITOS Y LIMITACIONES
[-] Los fondos deben ser Rojos 
[-] El xat es para realizar eventos para un juego de armas asi que puede tener alguien con armas en el fondo 
[-] Debe proporcionar un fondo de conversación y un fondo externo (2560 x 1440 píxeles o mayor).
[-] Debe proporcionar un color de botón coincidente.
[-] Su entrada debe publicarse aquí públicamente.
[-] Por favor, intente no hacer algo demasiado oscuro o demasiado brillante. Idealmente, no hagas daño a los ojos.
CSS se puede utilizar para modificaciones menores.

Plazo: 03 Septiembre

Premio: x2d + 1,000 Xats
x9IcrtZoTpKU_tB4sam2tQ.png
(Es el unico power que puedo vender y necesito cambiar los background, si usted no quiere participar por que es un power un poco barato no importa )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, I'm organizing a background contest for chat xat.com/minorplayertournaments_TDP4.

The internal background should contain:
"TDP4"

REQUIREMENTS AND LIMITATIONS
[-] Funds must be Red
[-] The xat is to perform events for a game of weapons so you can have someone with guns in the background
[-] It should provide a conversation background and an external background (2560 x 1440 pixels or greater).
[-] You must provide a matching button color.
[-] Your entry should be publicly posted here.
[-] Please try not to do something too dark or too bright. Ideally, do not hurt your eyes.
CSS can be used for minor modifications.

Deadline: 03 Septiembre

Prize: x2d + 1,000 Xats
x9IcrtZoTpKU_tB4sam2tQ.png

(It's the only power I can sell and I need to change the background, if you do not want to participate because it's a little cheap power does not matter)

@Bau & yo elegiremos a el ganador 

• Award 1
  • Cool 1

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Bau said:

Problem is not your prize! You have already prize power (x2d)

As angel said if you have Holder, see the list here and choose someone who holds your prize -  see Verified prize holders.

Good luck with your Contest!

Then I must give my prize to a holder so that he gives it to the winner?

Attention!!!
I know the prize is very mediocre and absurd but it's the only thing I have, I'll add +50 Xats - It does not matter if the funds are simple

• Advanced Members

that's kinda a cheap prize for a background (assuming a few people would enter your contest). maybe you should talk with a friend or someone you know that sells backgrounds. You can try with Decimo, he is often on Tenashi and he charges like 200-300 xats or so.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
41 minutes ago, Ronal said:

Yes!

42 minutes ago, Ronal said:

Attention!!!

I know the prize is very mediocre and absurd but it's the only thing I have, I'll add +50 Xats - It does not matter if the funds are simple

Yeah, everyone knows that.

When you have a holder, you write me a private message, I can help you with 1000 xats.
And good luck again with your Contest! i´m out.

• Award 1
  • Cool 1

• Crow featured this topic
  • Advanced Members
On 29/8/2017 at 10:44 AM, Bau said:

Yes!

Yeah, everyone knows that.

When you have a holder, you write me a private message, I can help you with 1000 xats.
And good luck again with your Contest! i´m out.

Ty ♥ 

Update new prinze + Deadline

• Volunteers
On 8/29/2017 at 3:27 PM, Ronal said:

Yes! Please find one.

All volunteers, forum staff, and bot owners are prize holders. Also, the following users:

• Arthur - Main Owner for official Assistance group
  • IDIMA - Main Owner for official Mosa3adeh group
  • Paul - Main Owner for tribute chat xat_Test
  • Sevda - Main Owner for official Yardim group and owner for official Assistance group

• Crow unfeatured and locked this topic