Something happens if I have the logged lock logged on and I made a

fantoms2001

Question

• Members

Good night I have a question I have logged locked with error 55 and I expect reply from volunteers and I loaded another login with paysafecard and with mobile phone and I bought someone from a powers through western union mode. I made another login find this buyandsell2010 (1523345551) I want to ask if something will happen if I have the logon with the error 55 system thank you for all the help you put !!

3 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

Hello fantoms2001,

First, the error 55 is: "The account has been deleted for breaking the xat Terms of Service".

If you did create a ticket on "Account Block" with the e-mail associated with the account that you have the problem, the only thing you can do is wait for an answer from the volunteers.

If you didn't have created it yet, do the steps below:

- Open the incognito mode of your browser;

- Open a new ticket here;

- Type in the first box the e-mail associated with the account that you have the problem;

- Type the subject, remember it has to be at least 5 words;

- Type the message describing your issue;

- And click on open ticket.

Then you just have to wait for an answer from the volunteers.

You can check the response times of the departments here.

• Advanced Members

Hey again fantoms,

I see you've opened multiple threads about your issue. 

As you were told on this thread, if you buy xats on a seperate ID that does not have error 55 connected to it, you'll be free to use your xats as you please. You won't be held on your new account. Please avoid opening multiple threads about the same issue, as you've already been answered by a volunteer. However, feel free to open another thread if you have a seperate or new question.

Good luck!