Suggesting a new Power

Katers

• Advanced Members

Recently, my friends and I were talking about new powers (again), and one of them has suggested making one which has something to do with the Pawns on xat. Remember how all of the limited pawns we could use in the past are now non-existent? (Example burningheart) Well, we could use pre-customized pawns that xat has made in the past, and turn it into a power. We're not quite sure what we could name it, but it's something we were thinking about.

• Award 3
  • Cool 1

• Advanced Members

I'd love for old pawns to return but I'm not quite sure if it'd ever happen. I have a feeling xat regards their previous pawns as somewhat of a "Use for special occasions only", such as last year in September to celebrate xat's birthday. 

If it did become a power, it'd undoubtedly be an epic. And you can bet I'd be buying it!

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Stif said:

Pawnmix? It's a good idea though.

I was thinking along the lines of "Custompawn" but it can be a different name then that.

40 minutes ago, Angelo said:

I'd love for old pawns to return but I'm not quite sure if it'd ever happen. I have a feeling xat regards their previous pawns as somewhat of a "Use for special occasions only", such as last year in September to celebrate xat's birthday. 

If it did become a power, it'd undoubtedly be an epic. And you can bet I'd be buying it!

Yes, I do agree, but I'm talking about like, the more general powers which didn't require a special "days event" like as in some smiley powers had pawns for a certain amount of time.

• Advanced Members

I'll add this topic here, since it is a similar suggestion and already had some discussion: 

As for the idea itself, it definitely is something that could happen, best suited as epic power.

Sloom also told me about a hat store idea, so i thought of this:

An epic power called (superhat),  which would give you 10 new permanent hats and allow you to access the hat store (similarly to xavi).

- Price of (superhat) would be like 25-50k xats

- At the store, you can buy any hats xat has ever made for the price of 100xats each

- You can buy hats of special occasions (like halloween, easter), however they will only be useable during their time

- The hat store would show you which hats/pawns you already own (or something would be added on the chat, similary to the powers you own list)

- New powers would still give you temporary hats, however once they run out, you need to buy them from the store

• 3 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members
On 24/08/2017 at 3:07 PM, Stif said:

@LaFleur I don't think would be a good idea release a power with a function like that for 25-50k xats.

5k or less would be enough.

But as i said, its a good idea and i hope they make it happen.

Indeed, there was a new arrival of the ruby and this ended up shaking the commerce and varying greatly the values inside the chat,  atm a new pawn would end up breaking again the values.