my account is giving system erorr 26

Midooo

Question

6 answers to this question

• Wiki Editors

Hello,

System Problem (25) means there's a transfer block on your account. You'll want to open a ticket under "Account Block" in order to find out why the transfer block was placed on your account and possibly have it removed. When opening a ticket, make sure that your subject is at least five words. See here for updated information regarding the various statuses of the ticket departments.

• Wiki Editors
5 hours ago, Midooo said:

I have reached a minimum of tickets for this reason I can not open a shop

This error means that you currently have at least one open ticket. If it’s about this questions’ situation, please continue to wait for an answer. Otherwise, you can message a volunteer, with a brief explanation of your situation and have them open you a new ticket.

To message a volunteer, click here and click on “Message” next to a volunteer’s name. Please note that it’s considered bad etiquette to message various volunteers on the same subject.

• Advanced Members

Hi Midooo,

The system problem (25) is: Multiple features have been disabled due to breaking terms of service or security.

A ticket must be created under "Account Block" Help Topic to solve this error and remember that the subject has to be at least 5 words.

• Members
8 minutes ago, Stif said:

Hi Midooo,

The system problem (25) is: Multiple features have been disabled due to breaking terms of service or security.

A ticket must be created under "Account Block" Help Topic to solve this error.

I have reached a minimum of tickets for this reason I can not open a shop