special pawn auctions

lcky

• Advanced Members

HI ALL .

I WOULD LIKE TO SUGGEST SOMETHING DIFFRENT.

I AM WONDERING IF XAT CAN DO A SPECIAL AUCTION WHICH CAN SELL SOME DIFFERENT PAWN JUST LIKE IDS .

SOME PAWN WHICH PEOPLE CAN BUY .

AND IS ONLY FOR THE ONE WHO WINS IT AT AUCTION .

PEOPLE CAN SUGGEST WHAT KIND OF PAWN THEY WANT AT AUCTION JUST LIKE USERS SUGGEST IDS AT AUCTIONS .

MAYBE SOME SPECIAL COLOR PAWNS (OFCOURSE NOT BLACK PAWN) , OR ANIMAL PAWN , OR ANY OBJECT PAWN.

AND USERS CAN BID ON THEM .

• Advanced Members

It's a great idea, but it has its good and bad points.

Good:

-The pawns would be more interesting and would have more competition in them, thus having a greater pace among users.

-This will generate greater public in XAT as it is reflected maintenance on the part of the administration.

-Users will not have the same pawns, (except Every) and there would be more variety.

Bad:

-they can be pretty rare and ugly pawns so what you see to show something good is wrong.

-its high price would make many users who do not have too much xats or fix on it.

-can be used for scams without specifying that power is, because if we talk about pawns of different colors.

Well I hope the administrators think and do a good job together thanks.

• Thanks 1

• Advanced Members
9 hours ago, Crow said:

Sure, it would be amazing for the one mega-rich person who won the pawn. But what about everyone else?

I think it would upset a lot of Everypower users, who paid good money to get the best pawn on xat. Suddenly, they'll all feel second best. 

Well i think just like only rich users intrested to buy good 4 or 5 digit ids and others who dont care to buy ids , its just like that . And i am not saying just do the color pawn . Maybe it could be a numeric pawn or any object pawn . Color remain same as according to your powers . If you have purple , your pawn is purple  colored . Etc .

See i believe if someone spent alot on xat than other users , they need to get some privilage

• Volunteers
On 22/08/2017 at 4:58 AM, lcky said:

Well i think just like only rich users intrested to buy good 4 or 5 digit ids and others who dont care to buy ids , its just like that

I see what you're saying, but it's difficult to compare Everypower with IDs.

Firstly, much more people own Everypower than very short IDs. You'll find large amounts of users with Everypower on Trade, and way less 4 or 5-digit users. You'll be upsetting waaay more people. 

Secondly, users might not care about getting a shorter ID BECAUSE they might already be satisfied with what they have. Their shortname might match their digits perfectly, or their ID might be personal to them - e.g. a birthday, anniversary date, or favorite numbers. In contrast, Everypower users could never be satisfied if you released a better pawn that they couldn't buy. As I speculated in my previous post, most people buy Everypower solely to get the best pawn. 

On 22/08/2017 at 4:58 AM, lcky said:

Maybe it could be a numeric pawn or any object pawn .

Ok, now I want a pawn with '4' on it :$.