my account is locked E29

ahmedlorrd

Question

• Members

i have error 29 , i make this reg nearly from 5 days . and thursday i  log in and i make trade i sell powers . i dont have a rowter so i put sim card off network in my mobile and take network from mobile to lab i do a ticket and i receive a message from xat and i answer at questions . broplem them ask me are you the owner off this accountant because ip is change i dont know what i do

https://prnt.sc/gam7gp

14 answers to this question

• Volunteers

You have a ticket open already, so any questions regarding your problem may be directed there. The Locked Out department is not delayed either, so - hopefully - you will not have to wait too long between replies.

The question or questions in this topic have been answered and an answer has been marked. This topic is now closed. If you have any other questions, please open a new topic.

• Advanced Members

كل ما هو عليك أن تجيب على الأسئله وهذا لكى يتأكدوا من ملكيتك لهذا الحساب 

منتظر ردك  يمكنك كتابته باللغه العربيه كى نتفاهم ولا يسمح بأرسال أى معلومات شخصيه قد تم تداولها فى التيكت هنا

• Advanced Members
Just now, ahmedlorrd said:

Error 29 @Stif

@Mohamed عملت تيكت وبعتوا أسئلة وجاوبت عليها كلها بس برضو المشكلة متحلتش أعمل إيه ؟؟؟

هل ردوا عليك وأبلغوك بأن المشكله حلت؟ عند حل المشكله يتم أرسال رساله لصحاب المشكله فهل تم الرد عليك؟

مثلا proxy/vpn أيضا تأكد من أنك لا تسجل دخولك على حسابك من مكان أخر هل تستخدم 

ـستطيع ابلاغهم بأن المشكله مازالت قائمه

• Advanced Members

14. Unless a forum or topic specifically authorizes the use of a different language, English is the only language allowed. This includes other content areas, such as statuses.

Please read the guidelines before use xat forum.

Due to error 29, you will have to create a ticket under the help topic "Locked Out". You don't have to be a paid user to create a ticket under this department.

First, open the "incognito" mode of your browser, then create the ticket using the e-mail associated to your locked account.

Don't forget that the subject has to be at least 5 words.

• Advanced Members

لا لم تحل المشكلة ولا اسجل دخولي من مكان اخر , ولكن استخدم شريحة بيانات ف جوال هل تسبب تلك المشكلة ؟؟ @Mohamed

لا تسبب شريحة البيانات أى مشكله ولكن قد يسبب مشكله دخولك على أكسات وتسجيلك على الجساب من الهاتف

مختلف عن الأى بى الخاص بك  IPs هذا المتصفح يستخدم puffin  هل تستخدم متصفحات مثلا مثل

ماذا يحدث عند دخولك على حسابك من الحاسوب؟

• Advanced Members

**Security check: This account is locked. You can only login at home. Please read:xat account locking. E29** @Stif @Mohamed

لو المشكله مازالت موجوده حتى عند تسجيل الدخول من الحاسوب اذا ستحتاج ان ترسل لهم رساله على نفس التيكت وابلغهم بأن المشكله لم تحل بعد

As long as the problem persists then you will have to send them a message on the same ticket you created earlier telling them it isn't fixed yet.

أعتقدت أنك قد أستخدمت بروكسى أو فى بى أن والى يغير ال أى بى الخاص بك أيضا عند حديثك عن هاتفك أعتقدت أنك أستخدمت متصفح مثل المتصفح الذى ذكرته والذى أيضا يستخدم أى بىهات مختلفه عن الأى بى الخاص بك 

I guessed you may have used proxy or vpn which changes IPS also when you mentioned your phone and that you access to the site through it I thought you may have used puffin which uses different IPS than yours. 

ولكن قد يتعلق الأمر بعدم انهاء المشكله بعد لذا يرجى الأنتظار أو ارسال رساله  فى حالة أخبارك بحلول المشكله ولكن مازالت تعانى منها

But after all it may has to do with that they didn't fix your problem yet, you answered the security questions you say, when they fix the problem they tell you about the fix, so you may still need to wait or send them a message in case they told you the problem is solved while it wasn't.

• Advanced Members

What do you mean by "locked"? You mean held?

The problem of asking if you are the owner you mean proof that you are human(captcha)?

Try describe better your issues, then we can try find the best way to help you.

• Volunteers
13 hours ago, Stif said:

14. Unless a forum or topic specifically authorizes the use of a different language, English is the only language allowed. This includes other content areas, such as statuses.

Please read the guidelines before use xat forum.

Seconded :$. If you're going to use a different language, please provide translations (with all your posts) so I know which answer to mark as the best one. 

It's a pain copying and pasting everything into Google Translate, trying to piece the conversation together. (sry)

• Advanced Members
Just now, Crow said:

Seconded :$. If you're going to use a different language, please provide translations (with all your posts) so I know which answer to mark as the best one. 

It's a pain copying and pasting everything into Google Translate, trying to piece the conversation together. (sry)

That doesn't happen in General support in the Portuguese language or the Spanish and the answers are being marked by a non native speaker of these two languages but it's ok!!'

I translated some of what I have typed above because I knew this would happen anyway this user was locked out he created a ticket but the problem wasn't solved in case you have no clue what's up.'

Also who said Arabic is not authorized actually it is because I can type it on a topic it's not encrypted like it was at before plus English is not the only language allowed on the forum. (wailing)

• Advanced Members

Mate, please, if you have a ticket open, wait for a answer from the volunteers. They will answer you as soon as possible.

The "Locked Out" department isn't delayed, so, it won't take too much time to be answered.

You can check response times here.