The room is not visible in the group

NepoznatDuh

Question

8 answers to this question

• Wiki Editors

First of all, you should check if your group is set to be hidden from xat's search engines. To do so, click the "Edit Your Chat" button and click the "Extra Features" button to go to the extra features page. On the extra features page, make sure that the "Do not include this chat box on any lists or charts" checkbox is not marked. If it's marked, please unmark it and update settings.

If it's not marked, you may want to go to https://xat.com/FEXBots and type "!delistcheck" followed by your group's name to check if your group is delisted. Note: The "Make this chat for members only", "Make this chat for registered users and members only" and "Make this chat for subscribers and members only" checkboxes must also not be marked and the "Can Promote" GControl option must be set to "guest" in order for the command to function.

• Advanced Members

We would love to help you with your issue, but as Stif mentioned, we are going to need more information.

Are you wondering why your chat isn't appearing on xat.com? Are you asking why it doesn't appear on any search engines? Or are you asking why you're unable to promote your chat room?

• Members
27 minutes ago, Stif said:

Can you describe better your issue?

If you need more pools on your chat, you will have to assign the rankpool power on your chat and go to the edit page of the xat group and set the pools.

I have all this, but today there were 15 users on chat, but I do not see the room in the group it put in

17 minutes ago, Angelo said:

We would love to help you with your issue, but as Stif mentioned, we are going to need more information.

Are you wondering why your chat isn't appearing on xat.com? Are you asking why it doesn't appear on any search engines? Or are you asking why you're unable to promote your chat room?

No promotion is ok, but in the group when I open Bosnia and Herzegovina does not show my room, and the above is all properly set up in the edit and I have that powers rank pool activated though rooms are not on groups bosnien

• Advanced Members

So even though your chat language is set to Bosnian, it's not appearing under the Bosnian chat groups?

Have you tried resetting the chat and/or setting the language to something else and then setting it back?

Is your chat delisted?

• Advanced Members

Hey - If your xat.com is newly created, it may not be visible in groups. You have to wait a few days.
You have to be always active and take care of it, be group power enabled, have a nice good image, care for xat to have Xat users. And your xat.com will appear in the group list.
You must be patient. :o:p 
https://xat.com/ 
Ptq4wsT.png 
Category Groups - Games, Pupular, Supported, Featured.
Destaques xD
You can use: xat.com/promotion
You can use: Bot game
You can use powers group!
You can use Skype, or facebook or other site, to invite your all friends!
Good luck (hug) 

I think this is answer, right? @NepoznatDuh 
prwWUGA.png - Bosnian language  -