Update ANIMALS Power

Ryan

• Advanced Members
3 hours ago, Mencee said:

kgiraffe next week

kappa_big.png

i've given up trying to suggest things long ago, they never listen anyway, and when they do, it takes a year or two for a response. (meh)

Agreed!  Right there with ya.  As Tink said though..Junior is def listening.  Them working together on Patrick is new hope.

@Andre  The demand is far from as high as it was even a year ago.  Just because they sell OUT of a power does not mean it is.  Look at clear/six/angel. compared to any power sold in past year...numbers can not compare. Useful powers would bring the sells for xats up and users would stay interested.  People are reselling CHEAP.  What use to be $3 per 1k is now easily $2 per 1k.  EP was $750 20 powers ago and now you can easily get it for $650.

• Advanced Members
15 hours ago, Poke said:

33 animal powers isn't enough. There should be more.

15 hours ago, Pyong said:

Agreed, we need 100 before I'm fully satisfied.

If that is the case..all I will be giving you 2 on tr4de for now on..is these awesome animal powers that you both so wish for. :$

• Advanced Members
54 minutes ago, Harrison said:

Isn't this like saying why are there multiple pawn powers, name adjustment powers, or multiple Halloween powers? I'm personally fine with xat making different animal powers. If you don't want them, don't buy them. 

The point is, there are 30> individual animal powers, categorizing them would be much better, because then you have a few animal smilies with nice effects and not just: figure - cry, laugh, sad etc.. Its such a waste that could be used to make better powers.

But since that can't/better should not be changed afterwards, its rather a tip for them to get away from this attitude.

So instead of snake with 10 similar boring smilies you become:

Jungle -> Snake, jaguar, gorilla, rhino, sloth, tiger, Crocodile, bear, tapir, flying fox, etc.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
5 hours ago, Harrison said:

Isn't this like saying why are there multiple pawn powers, name adjustment powers, or multiple Halloween powers? I'm personally fine with xat making different animal powers. If you don't want them, don't buy them. 

But the fact of the matter is, the resources that are being used to create these powers can be used to create a power that is actually unique and actually fun to use. Xat is losing users, do you think that these repeat powers is helping? Obviously not, if the SM make powers that are actually attractive maybe that'll be some incentive for people to stay. But as Mencee said, this is a way different topic so I rest my case. 

• Award 3

• 1 month later...