Jump to content
Admin

455 SILENTBAN

Recommended Posts

Gcontrol was added into silentban and Mute.

 

Only for xat_test for now, and you can now change the ban time duration for the Mute power. For silentban you can pick who gets to see it, which I will be testing on xat_test now.

 

Screenshot for wiki editors:

 

 5vcWgnfbQYOaj9uaGIDBeA.png

 

Two more new settings were added as well:

 

5A8l8tCAQcmc5rxs51ZZeA.png

  • Award 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Maverick said:

Gcontrol was added into silentban and Mute.

 

Only for xat_test for now, and you can now change the ban time duration for the Mute power. For silentban you can pick who gets to see it, which I will be testing on xat_test now.

 

Screenshot for wiki editors:

 

 5vcWgnfbQYOaj9uaGIDBeA.png

 

Two more new settings were added as well:

 

5A8l8tCAQcmc5rxs51ZZeA.png

The mute stuff is not done yet. No timescale at present but it will come.

 

Is the gcontrol stuff working ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Admin said:

The mute stuff is not done yet. No timescale at present but it will come.

 

Is the gcontrol stuff working ?

 

Looking through this and I'll get back to you.

 

Yesterday it was not working.

 

Update:

 

Still broken.

 

The message doesn't seem to send at all, and you can still silentban the rank even if you set it not to. (Debug again possibly) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Admin said:

everyone agree silentban gcontrol broke ?

No, it created that it is better for an organization depending on the chat where it is used.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Admin said:

gcontol makes no difference ?

 

Gcontrol off or on with holding the silentban power does not show the ban messages. To answer your question, it makes no difference. 

 

Silentban off and using the mute power does show the ban message though. (Additional information if required when testing)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Admin said:

gcontol makes no difference ?

I've set it to:

ubJKsBimQ4auwygIrs2w4w.jpeg

 

But i could still silentmute Moderators as main owner.

And i couldn't see the message about the mute, however i should be according to gcontrol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Users who have reported in Aiuto that silentban does not work in the app.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ANGY said:

Users who have reported in Aiuto that silentban does not work in the app.

 

If you meant the mobile application, then yes it won't work until the app gets updated with the functions being added in.

 

That is why it won't work.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tested with sloom. Testing result (gcontrol):

 

“see silentban” option - is set to moderator, but mods can’t see the message, however owners and higher can. Conclusion: Only the ranks above the on you set do see the message.

 

“can’t be silentbanned” option - need more info how this is supposed to work (also it looks like members see the mute message by default now).

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, LaFleur said:

“can’t be silentbanned” option - need more info how this is supposed to work (also it looks like members see the mute message by default now).

 

I believe this option gives the ability to decide which rank (including higher ranks) can't be silentbanned.

 

I.e. if it's set to moderator and you attempt to silentban a moderator, it'll go through as a regular mute. This would explain why members can see the mute message.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Doesn't work for me anymore. (gcontrol deactivated)

 

Gcontrol activated (n/a) for both options, not working.

Gcontrol activated with only main owner does see silentban, it works (other users don't see)

 

And as i mentioned before, when u set gcontrol to e.g. "members can see silentban", members can't see silentban, however temp mod and above can. Should be fixed so if i set members, member should see too.

 

@Admin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do not know if I'm using it wrong or it is the power that only worked once and now it is gone. Any solution or explanation? (meh)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TinkerDoodle said:

Is it intended to be like that? For the power to work with only gcontrol?

No, It's not intended to require gcontrol, it should work without.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LaFleur said:

No, It's not intended to require gcontrol, it should work without.

why did they release a broken power :S, they should just refund the people who bought it (if possible) and just release it when it isn't broken.. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, TinkerDoodle said:

why did they release a broken power :S, they should just refund the people who bought it (if possible) and just release it when it isn't broken.. 

Don't think they were/are aware of it, however we reminded them again recently. As far as i know it used to work at first, i suppose after adding the gcontrol options it broke somehow. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.