verify that you are human

iMoHd

Question

25 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

Hey Mohd,

It seems like in your specific case, if you want to use xat on your mobile phone, you'll need to use the xat app like Admin suggested. The download is free, and available for both Android and iOS. You can read more about the xat mobile app here.

Unfortunately, since the app (as of this post) requires you to use an account, you'll be unable to lurk as an unregistered guest. Sorry for any inconvenience. :( 

• Wiki Editors

CloudMosa (used by Puffin) was blocked by xat -- those using their IP addresses will receive a CAPTCHA

This change was introduced on July 18, in an effort to thwart raids. There is nothing that you need to change with your configuration.

• Wiki Editors

There were a burst of raids and the common denominator was that they were all behind CloudMosa IP addresses. Legitimate users can still complete the CAPTCHA -- xat is aware that many use this browser.

• Wiki Editors

Hello,

I've pointed xat staff to this thread.

If anyone else is having this same issue (not being able to connect after solving the CAPTCHA), please send me a private message with your xat ID.

• Advanced Members

Is your internet a static or dynamic IP?
If it's a static IP, go to: http://whatismyipaddress.com/
click on: "Blacklist check";
then, click on: "Check My Ip Address";
So the system will check your IP in all the servers listed on the page.
If they're all green, the problem is not due to your IP,
but if it shows one or more of them with a red icon, the problem probably is due to your IP.
Then you will have to contact your ISP to change your IP to one which is not on the blacklist.
In my case my IP was on the blacklist, i got captcha in every move i made on the site. I asked for a IP change and now i don't have this problem anymore.
I hope i have helped.

• Advanced Members

On your phone, are you using a limited network connection, such as 3G or 1X? Or are you connected to a wireless network?

If you're not connected to a wireless network, go ahead and try. If the problem persists, restart your network router and restart your phone. Then, reconnect to your wifi.

Does the cpatcha come up on EVERY chat? Or is it only certain chats?

• Advanced Members

Go to the e-mail associated with your account and open different e-mails of PIN's;

At the end you will be able to find the IP at the time you tried to login, the country and the ISP;

Please check one or more e-mails with the subject "xat user:Regname - Enter PIN",

if they show different IP's, so your IP is dynamic. If it is the same IP in all e-mails, then it's static.

(Please, don't post your IP here, just tell us if it is static or dynamic)

• Advanced Members
7 minutes ago, muffins said:

CloudMosa (used by Puffin) was blocked by xat -- those using their IP addresses will receive a CAPTCHA

This change was introduced on July 18, in an effort to thwart raids. There is nothing that you need to change with your configuration.

alot off poeple use this browser in phone not exactly for raids you can't use raids by puffin .

• Advanced Members

i resolve the captcha more than 10 time and it's still the same problem !

5 minutes ago, muffins said:

There were a burst of raids and the common denominator was that they were all behind CloudMosa IP addresses. Legitimate users can still complete the CAPTCHA -- xat is aware that many use this browser.

• Wiki Editors

Hello,

It's regrettable to hear that you are having issues with this. I believe that xat is aware of the problem and that they will investigate this more in depth at a later time. Unfortunately, I cannot guarantee that this will be fixed in the near future, however I will try to make sure that this does not fall off their radar completely. Furthermore, I do not believe that this change will be undone, as it seems unlikely that Puffin will change their set-up. I would advise you to follow Angelo's advice on this matter. We deeply apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

I will now close this topic and mark an appropriate response. If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to start a new thread.

• Advanced Members
On 9/12/2017 at 2:16 AM, Admin said:

why not use the xat app?

Simply put, Because it sucks, there are more glitches on the xat app than the captcha issue. And many many other issues.

I truly hope you don't see this as a finished product, because it is far from it.

@Admin