Something happens if I have a new login and one blocked and I load

fantoms2001

Question

5 answers to this question

• Wiki Editors

The transfer block only affects your main account, 1514043701. You're free to utilise your alternate account while you are waiting for your ticket to be serviced. More explicitly, making a purchase with paysafecard or receiving goods from your sister will not directly translate into any kind of a suspension on your other account.

If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to open a new topic.

This thread is now closed.

• Advanced Members
18 minutes ago, fantoms2001 said:

Ho un logo bloccato con errore 55 e durante il corso ho caricato con paysafecard un altro login se ho caricato e ho ricevuto da mia sorella potere qualcosa succede con il mio login Grazie dal cuore !!

Your account is held indefinitely. Blocks all outgoing trades and transfers.                           A ticket must be created under Account Block help topic to solve this error.                                                               https://util.xat.com/support/

• Advanced Members

For your first account, I would go to xat.com/Ticket and file a ticket under the department of Account Block. Tell the volunteers what error you're experiencing, and they should be able to help you out. Please make sure your subject is 5+ words and that the message of the ticket is in English.

You do not need to be a paid user to open a ticket here, so you can open this ticket from the original account!

If you bought xats on an alternate account and are worried that they'll be held or anything, you have no reason to worry. Once your main account is unheld (and rid of error 55), you can transfer the xats/powers that you bought with your paysafecard onto your main account and they'll be ready to use!