Make Flirt/Lobby Great Again!

Demoo

• Members

Please add Flirt/Lobby back to the directory.  These historic chatrooms do not deserve to be buried (delisted). I miss seeing Divine Time/Glory City in Flirt. It gave the chatroom more diversity and there were always new people to meet. I have a bunch of vouchers who'd like to see the same thing happen if that helps any.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

If I had to guess, the reasoning for them being "buried" was because of how many vulgur people visit the chats each day. Both chats are unmoderated, leading to anyone being able to say anything they wish. This probably doesn't give xat a good image if they post those chats right front and center on their website, full of people swearing their heads off and flaming everyone in sight. However, this is how these chatrooms were designed, to be completely unmoderated. 

This, and the decline in the userbase.

Any users who enjoy going to flirt/lobby probably do; it's not like they're kept a secret from the xat community. They're also listed on the wiki, under xat.wiki/Chats

• Award 2

• Members
3 hours ago, Angelo said:

If I had to guess, the reasoning for them being "buried" was because of how many vulgur people visit the chats each day. Both chats are unmoderated, leading to anyone being able to say anything they wish. This probably doesn't give xat a good image if they post those chats right front and center on their website, full of people swearing their heads off and flaming everyone in sight. However, this is how these chatrooms were designed, to be completely unmoderated. 

This, and the decline in the userbase.

Any users who enjoy going to flirt/lobby probably do; it's not like they're kept a secret from the xat community. They're also listed on the wiki, under xat.wiki/Chats

Good point but now that I think of it, I think they were delisted due to raids. Even then, raid scripts get patched and chats without moderation that was created by staff, shouldn't get removed from the directory imo.