i cant login i have lost my emails

KasiaDJHambi

Question

• Members

Hello I have a problem I have bought xat and days but I do not have them in my account when I log in I have an error
**Security check: Please check your email to login. E64**

I lost my email asking for an email change
from <removed> to <removed>

i can open ticket  "

Unable to create a ticket. Please correct errors below and try again!"

i cant login to open new ticket 

my name account xat :    KasiaDJHambi (1494283188)

4 answers to this question

• Volunteers

I removed your email addresses from the post. This personal information should be included within the ticket message instead. 

If you have lost access to your email address, you should open a support ticket in the Lost Access department. You do NOT need to be a paid user to create this ticket, but you MUST be logged in. You can create a new account specifically to open the ticket. 

Please ensure your ticket subject is 5 words or more, e.g. "I cannot access my email address". Within the ticket message, please specify your problem as you have done here. For more help with creating tickets, see the ticket wiki article. Fortunately, this department is running is on time, and is NOT delayed. Please be patient for a response, and check the email address associated with your account for a notification of reply.

You are typically only allowed to have 1 open ticket at a time. If you already have a ticket open on a different issue and are still waiting for a reply, please continue to be patient, or message a volunteer on the chats or forums and ask for it to be temporarily closed. Alternatively, if you still cannot open a ticket and continue to receive errors for absolutely no reason, please message a volunteer and ask them to open one for you, providing your ID and regname, along with a brief explanation of your problem.

• Wiki Editors

As you've already figured out, you'll need to open a ticket to regain access to your account. In order to be able to open a ticket, you'll need to log into an alternate account first.

'Lost access' is the help topic that should be selected in this case. Also, make sure your subject is at least five words, and specify that you need help with your other account and include as many details as possible.

• Advanced Members

Hi good afternoon

If you lost your account's email you must open ticket en lost access in case that you lost you password or something Ticket < you must open ticket and wait answer of Vols for solve case... In Topic "Lost access

Good luck