• Announcements

• Brandon

Advanced Member Requirements   08/12/17

As recently as last week, the requirements to become an Advanced Member changed. Simply making posts will no longer get you to Advanced Member. You'll need a fair amount of posts and a fair amount of reputation. These aren't the only requirements, and the exact requirements are not disclosed. Reputation abuse is regularly monitored as well. In order to become an Advanced Member in a timely fashion, you will need to regularly contribute to the forum and make high quality posts.
Sign in to follow this  
DjRadioAktiveTVR

New app

Chelly    767
17 minutes ago, DjRadioAktiveTVR said:

I think you guys should work on making a forum app. I think it would help xat get a lot of popularity

A similar suggestion to this was already made a few months back:

I understand that you're keen to post your suggestions, but please at least take some time to use the search function to see if it has already been suggested by someone else.

17. Make sure your replies are thoughtful, otherwise they may be seen as spam posts. Focus on post quality. Writing "good idea" or "nice suggestion" is not sufficient. You could simply give reputation by liking the post instead of writing short, mindless replies.

In the future, please take the time to read the guidelines before making more posts.