Chat Background Contest

Sydno

• zw featured this topic
  • Volunteers

In case no one noticed it, the prize was extended to 10,000 xats thanks to Lemona and 6.

If you are entering the contest, please try sending me a forum message or letting me know in any way. No one stated they would enter yet and understand this can be annoying when you are hosting the contest!

• Advanced Members

Inner:
ousgOuy.png
                                          LinK

Or light color : 
GvLkdbK.png
                                           LinK

Outer:
rHddyqf.png
                                           LinK

Button Color : #1cc8be

Prewiev : xat.Com/Tasarim

NOTE :   THE outer bAckground has beeN modified. Css coDing is not necessary. Background links can fulfill this task.

I hope you like it.   
                                                                            thanks

• Award 4

• Volunteers

@Sevda donated 2,500 xats! The prize pool was extended, check the first post!

Also allow me to remind everyone that xat is ALWAYS written in lowercase letters (unless the sentence only contains uppercase letters). It means that writing Xat is incorrect. Ensure you wrote it correctly in your background!

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
On ‎5‎.‎09‎.‎2017 at 3:31 PM, Sydno said:

Also allow me to remind everyone that xat is ALWAYS written in lowercase letters (unless the sentence only contains uppercase letters). It means that writing Xat is incorrect. Ensure you wrote it correctly in your background!

@Ediz

Amendments:  

" Xat's Official International Chat "

&
" xat's Official International Chat "

Additions :  Similar , light colored inner background added. 

Done`

• Advanced Members
On 5/9/2017 at 8:31 AM, Sydno said:

@Sevda donó 2,500 xats! El premio se extendió, verifique el primer post!

También permítanme recordarles a todos que xat está SIEMPRE escrito en minúsculas (a menos que la oración sólo contenga letras mayúsculas). Significa que escribir Xat es incorrecto . Asegúrese de que escribió correctamente en su fondo!

@Queen_Sofia  @yerimar  @Ediz

link:http://i.imgur.com/c58xqnq.png

c58xqnq.png

link:http://i.imgur.com/IHGCnh4.png

IHGCnh4.png

Button:# 4659d3

• Advanced Members
On 9/5/2017 at 6:01 PM, Sydno said:

@Queen_Sofia

Done.

• Volunteers

The contest is officially over.

Thank you very much, everyone, for entering this contest. You all made an effort to design original and nice backgrounds, it is appreciated!

The results will be given on Sunday!

• Award 1

• Volunteers

Once again, thank you very much for entering this contest. Even though there will only be 3 winners, we may use all the different backgrounds on Chat during the upcoming year.

We used 3 criteria to decide of the best backgrounds, aestheticism first and foremost and creativity and respect of the rules to a minor extent. We tested ALL the backgrounds before judging them and it had a huge impact on the ranking.

To thank you all, I've decided to give 200 xats to everyone who didn't make it to the top 3. Now, time for the results:

1st place: @Elea

2nd place: @Guppy

3rd place: @Marshall

Contact me on xat.com/Chat to receive your prize. Congratulations!

• Award 5

• Crow featured this topic
  • zw unfeatured this topic
  • zw locked and unlocked this topic
  • zw locked this topic