natalyap01

Can i get my account back?

Question

I no longer have access to the older email I used to make my account with, but I checked my current email and xat has been sending emails to my current email, yet when I go to select I forgot my password and enter my current email it says no account exists. my old username was poppy08060, is there any way I could get into the account?

9 answers to this question

You should create a ticket if you would like to get access to your xat account.

Under the department "Lost Access", be sure for your subject to be 5+ words.

Hello,
You will have to open a support ticket to get access to your account. To do so, you have to log in to a user account. If you don't have any other besides this one which you have lost access, you will need create a new one to start the recovery process.
Thats how you are gonna do it:
1.  Make login to a user account by clicking here;

2.  Go to xat's support ticket system by clicking here and click on "Open new ticket";

3.  Select the help topic "Lost Access";

4.  Type a subject, remember that it has to be at least 5 words;

5.  Type a message describing your situation and click on "Open ticket".

After open the ticket, remember that you have to wait for an answer, which can take a while. This is due of the high volume of tickets. You can find info about the delay time of the departments here.

I would create a ticket under the department of "Lost Access", actually. The department E-mail change/hint requires you to be logged into the account that you want the email switched on. 

Make any new account, then open a new ticket under "Lost Access". Tell them the registered name of your account, the Identification Number, and that you've lost access to the e-mail. Also include the e-mail address that you've lost access to. (Note: Do not post it here on the forum, only in the ticket!) If you cannot remember the e-mail, the volunteers will work with you on the issue, but you need to be able to answer security questions to prove it really is your account. Please note that there is no guaruntee that they can help you if you cannot prove the e-mail and/or account was yours.

You don't have to be a paid user to open a ticket in the department of Lost Access either, so don't worry about that. Also, make sure your subject is 5+ words.

Good luck!

Edit: (If you already have a ticket open in Lost Access, just wait for a reply! Opening threads on the forum won't speed up the answering process, you've done your part!)

The question or questions in this topic have been answered and an answer has been marked. This topic is now closed.

If you have any other questions, please open a new topic.