15000 xats in prizes - Helfen background contest

LaFleur

• Volunteers

First of all, thank you very much to everyone that entered! Honestly, it took Lafleur and I a really long time to decide the winners. You all did a fantastic job!

Unfortunately, there were some backgrounds that weren't properly sized for certain resolutions which had a factor in deciding the winners.

The winners are as follows:

free_png_badge_1st_place_by_ninahagn-d8r7yj4.png 1st place: JeanGraphics( @JeanGraphics) - 8000 xats

We really enjoyed the colour contrast in this background. It is a very slick design with a nice outline on the font. Congratulations!

free_png_badge_2nd_place_by_ninahagn-d8r7yvs.png 2nd place: Manu (@Manu)- 5000 xats

We really enjoyed the colour to this background along with the par to the question mark which is very well combined. Congratulations!

free_png_badge_3rd_place_by_ninahagn-d8r7z18.png3rd place: Elea (@Elea) - 2000 xats

The outer question mark is very creative and we also enjoyed the colour combination. Congratulations!

1393359193116Honourable mention to ANGY (@ANGY) for being the only one that included a german flag! This wasn't a requirement but we found it very unique! 

• Award 5

• Advanced Members

Thanks again for everyone, you all did a great job! 

To the winners, please contact @Paul to collect your prize. Paul (83735214)

To the others, i decided to give you all a little prize of 10 days for the effort. Please contact me to collect this little prize. LaFleur (517650537)

You can find Paul at xat.com/xat5, and me at xat.com/xat5 or xat.com/helfen.

Please also confirm that you've got your prize, here. Thank you.

See you!

• Advanced Members
7 hours ago, Lemona said:

First of all, thank you very much to everyone that entered! Honestly, it took Lafleur and I a really long time to decide the winners. You all did a fantastic job!

Unfortunately, there were some backgrounds that weren't properly sized for certain resolutions which had a factor in deciding the winners.

The winners are as follows:

free_png_badge_1st_place_by_ninahagn-d8r7yj4.png 1st place: JeanGraphics( @JeanGraphics) - 8000 xats

We really enjoyed the colour contrast in this background. It is a very slick design with a nice outline on the font. Congratulations!

free_png_badge_2nd_place_by_ninahagn-d8r7yvs.png 2nd place: Manu (@Manu)- 5000 xats

We really enjoyed the colour to this background along with the par to the question mark which is very well combined. Congratulations!

free_png_badge_3rd_place_by_ninahagn-d8r7z18.png3rd place: Elea (@Elea) - 2000 xats

The outer question mark is very creative and we also enjoyed the colour combination. Congratulations!

1393359193116Honourable mention to ANGY (@ANGY) for being the only one that included a german flag! This wasn't a requirement but we found it very unique! 

I congratulate the winners of the contest and the companions who participated in the contest.
the excitement of this contest is indeed priceless...
I congratulate the winners
and Thank's  @LaFleur

• Crow featured this topic
  • zw unfeatured this topic
  • zw locked this topic