Silent Kick Bots Power

Dayum

• Members

Ever tired of seeing the bot kick all the guests every 5 minutes on official chats that are being raided?

I am tired of it too! With this power, you won't see that message everytime it kicks out all of the raid bots. Perhaps staff members and xat staff can still see the message, but it won't be flooding the chat. Raid bots want the official bot on the chat to flood the main with bans and kicks.

This power would sort of be like silent member and mute combined together. Because if the raid bots keep getting kicked all of the time, they'll just keep coming back. But with this power it will discourage the raider hopefully to stop the raid and give up.

Let's use this power as a counter measure to put an end to raids once and for all on xat.

• Award 2

• Advanced Members

Sounds a good idea, Saizo.  :p

55 minutes ago, Dayum said:

Ever tired of seeing the bot kick all the guests every 5 minutes on official chats that are being raided?

btw on Help chat the bot is not set on autokick to kick all guests every five minutes and doubt every official chat has set the autokick on the bot.

Tempmod+ pcs the bot and uses the command !kickall 3 (kickall function) for the bot to kick all guests who only haven't talk on the chat.

• Volunteers
1 hour ago, Dayum said:

But with this power it will discourage the raider hopefully to stop the raid and give up.

Something automatic never give up, even if you use kickall/ban/kick/protect etc.

But well, silentkick isn't a bad idea. 

• Volunteers

It's not a permanent solution to killing raid bots, but it sounds useful. 

I worry that it might be abused by users on other chats, though, if they start kicking people for fun. But I suppose this abuse will show up on Events, and it could be made into an epic power.

Side note: is kickall broken on Events? I can't see any logs for it on Help.

48 minutes ago, Stif said:

Make the chat only for registered users can avoid raids too 

I wish Help would do this. It would 100% kill the trolls and ban evaders for good, and make Help so much easier and more enjoyable to moderate. We could allow guests to post support questions on the forums, if they genuinely need help (I don't mind answering more questions). But I suppose people will argue xat's main chat should be open to everyone, which is fair enough.  

• Volunteers
8 minutes ago, Shake said:

Should work for kick (with all of its alternatives) and kickall as well.

Exactly. Should working for every "kick" features on xat.

For example, we can avoid spamming the chat of the kickall message with silentkick but as silentm works, only the person kicked would see the message.

You could do the silentkick before but it was removed.. (probs because it was abused) so, let's hope to have it back as a power!

• Members
2 hours ago, SlOom said:

Something automatic never give up, even if you use kickall/ban/kick/protect etc.

But well, silentkick isn't a bad idea. 

No it may not make the raider give up raiding the chat, but at least it will contain the bots a little so that users won't get annoyed.

Thank you for your support however.

2 hours ago, Crow said:

It's not a permanent solution to killing raid bots, but it sounds useful. 

I worry that it might be abused by users on other chats, though, if they start kicking people for fun. But I suppose this abuse will show up on Events, and it could be made into an epic power.

Side note: is kickall broken on Events? I can't see any logs for it on Help.

I wish Help would do this. It would 100% kill the trolls and ban evaders for good, and make Help so much easier and more enjoyable to moderate. We could allow guests to post support questions on the forums, if they genuinely need help (I don't mind answering more questions). But I suppose people will argue xat's main chat should be open to everyone, which is fair enough.  

I hardly ever see any user abusing boot power though. It's been years since I've last witnessed that power being abused on a chat.

However yes perhaps they might abuse the silent kick power, but perhaps it should only be able to be activated as a group chat power for officials and tribute chats only since they have a more of high priority of moderation. 

Other than that I don't see any other problems. If users still abuse the power regardless, xat can just revoke the power from the user like boot power.

• Advanced Members

First of all, you do not need a power to stop raids. READ BELOW.
(((((((((((((All people who know xat.com know this, and I do not think powers save this, you can create 1000 powers, the same result just as late!))))))))))
Xat need update! Simple! A script about confirm user! Salve this! About raids about everything!

When you come on xat, xat.com ASking! You are human? Yes , ok come on xat!  
There is the same application but it is not good enough! Because it is put on xat.com but must be put before entering xat.com!

Option: hello, put your name here so you can continue on xat.com

Option: Hi, how much does 2 + 4 =? 
1. Wrong answer
2. Thank´s, Enjoy xat.com

Option: on what xat.com are you now? Add the name here so you can continue on xat.com

And Much more!  
If he does not, I think the administrator does not want to stop this raid. (sman)(hippo)

That you do not understand wrong, it's not for chatting, but before you can see xat, it's connected to the flash player! Java Script. 
Similarly, but not the same, separately, I think the administrator knows what I'm talking about!

EDIT:  Added image! Just exemple how can be ))
zGh8I8w.png Everyone know Flash player!
Now you know how this work ?

Now everyone need to added name to Join on xat! 

gUCUhc8.png   - Completed :)  25%
Option: Hi, How Much Does ? (25%)(50%)(75%)(100%)
1. Wrong answer
Option: Hi, Are you human ? (25%)(50%)(75%)(100%)
Option: Hi, Put your name here! (25%)(50%)(75%)(100%)
Option: on what xat.com are you now? Add the name here so you can continue on xat.com. (25%)(50%)(75%)(100%)
And Others  
C8UnG7W.png       - HEre you can put what you need! Option: 1 ,2 ,3 4, 5, And others! 50%
1. Wrong answer
Option: on what xat.com are you now? Add the name here so you can continue on xat.com. (25%)(50%)(75%)(100%)
And Others :) 
14tbhrm.png - The same :)  1,2,3,4,5 And others! 75% 
1. Wrong answer
And Others  
u0tPdhN.png - 100% :) This is not a option! Enjoy Xat is this :) 

What is this? -  (25%)(50%)(75%)(100%) = How visible is the chat page, Nothing more :) 

• Confused 3

• Advanced Members
1 minute ago, Steven said:

trnkBYe.png

This has been a thing for a long time.

yeah i said, but not this!
i can update same image about this, but xat com dont accept script! (( old xat is good! 5 years ogo. ((

• Members
56 minutes ago, Bau said:

yeah i said, but not this!
i can update same image about this, but xat com dont accept script! (( old xat is good! 5 years ogo. ((

You realize bots can bypass captcha?  You do not understand the point of silentkick power.

The point is when they bypass the captcha, they flood the user list and it becomes annoying. No one wants to see the chat flooded with gagged bots or the kick messages showing up everytime they are kicked. It's just an easier counter attack without any hassle of putting the chat into protect mode.

• Advanced Members
14 minutes ago, Dayum said:

You realize bots can bypass captcha?  You do not understand the point of silentkick power.

The point is when they bypass the captcha, they flood the user list and it becomes annoying. No one wants to see the chat flooded with gagged bots or the kick messages showing up everytime they are kicked. It's just an easier counter attack without any hassle of putting the chat into protect mode.

What are you talking about, if with my suggestion (bots flood) do not come in, chat can not be floded :) 
captcha?  For what? All users! hahah everytome to use captcha! Plase noooooooooo haha.

Yes maybe your idea is good, but why power? And not options free! 
My suggestion is PErfect for this!
No more Floded xat ))

Here you have everything against Flood :)  No more flood.
The problem that nobody understands the idea, you are still in old fashion More powers, more powers kick, banned auto kickall silent ban silent kick bla bla bla.

why not just a option - So we do not waste time :) 

2 hours ago, Bau said:

First of all, you do not need a power to stop raids. READ BELOW.
(((((((((((((All people who know xat.com know this, and I do not think powers save this, you can create 1000 powers, the same result just as late!))))))))))
Xat need update! Simple! A script about confirm user! Salve this! About raids about everything!

When you come on xat, xat.com ASking! You are human? Yes , ok come on xat!  
There is the same application but it is not good enough! Because it is put on xat.com but must be put before entering xat.com!

Option: hello, put your name here so you can continue on xat.com

Option: Hi, how much does 2 + 4 =? 
1. Wrong answer

Option: on what xat.com are you now? Add the name here so you can continue on xat.com

And Much more!  
If he does not, I think the administrator does not want to stop this raid. (sman)(hippo)

That you do not understand wrong, it's not for chatting, but before you can see xat, it's connected to the flash player! Java Script. 
Similarly, but not the same, separately, I think the administrator knows what I'm talking about!

EDIT:  Added image! Just exemple how can be ))
zGh8I8w.png Everyone know Flash player!
Now you know how this work ?

Now everyone need to added name to Join on xat! 

gUCUhc8.png   - Completed :)  25%
1. Wrong answer
And Others  
C8UnG7W.png       - HEre you can put what you need! Option: 1 ,2 ,3 4, 5, And others! 50%
1. Wrong answer
And Others :) 
14tbhrm.png - The same :)  1,2,3,4,5 And others! 75% 
1. Wrong answer
And Others  
u0tPdhN.png - 100% :) This is not a option! Enjoy Xat is this :) 

What is this? -  (25%)(50%)(75%)(100%) = How visible is the chat page, Nothing more :) 

Have nice night! Bye
Yes yes good idea, creates more 10 powers against raids bots, flooded! )))) xD 
Good iDEa, Good luck! i´m out!

• Volunteers
21 minutes ago, Bau said:

What are you talking about, if with my suggestion (bots flood) do not come in, chat can not be floded :) 
captcha?  For what? All users! hahah everytome to use captcha! Plase noooooooooo haha.

No more Floded xat ))

The problem that nobody understands the idea, you are still in old fashion More powers, more powers kick, banned auto kickall silent ban silent kick bla bla bla.

Have nice night! Bye

Your suggestion won't working because bots don't connect like the same way of how do we are connecting to the chat. (Going to chat like xat.com/xat_test > and then connect.)

Bots don't run on the same ways than humans..

• Members
2 hours ago, Bau said:

No more Floded xat ))

Have nice night! Bye

Now you're just ranting and being childish. That is not being professional or respectful.

I've respected your posts so please respect mine.

• Advanced Members
15 hours ago, SlOom said:

Your suggestion won't working because bots don't connect like the same way of how do we are connecting to the chat. (Going to chat like xat.com/xat_test > and then connect.)

Bots don't run on the same ways than humans..

Right and Wrong! Who use raids, use link of xat,com - blogs , youtube , etc 
Yes admin can stop with raids, because my sugestion work for xat,com.
Example! Flood Message - Flood users+Message. = Bots flood= Stop Message flood -bots flood.
I can not explain, but jedi said what can be done! :p

12 hours ago, Dayum said:

Now you're just ranting and being childish. That is not being professional or respectful.

I've respected your posts so please respect mine.

Excuse me if my idea is better than yours. okay :( xD Irespectyourpost.

7 hours ago, Jedi said:

A power should not be created to fight against raid. Why should we pay for this service?

To stop raids, Admin needs to block socks proxies.

So I want to tell them, but no one understands. 
i agree 100%.

• Members
11 hours ago, Jedi said:

A power should not be created to fight against raid. Why should we pay for this service?

To stop raids, Admin needs to block socks proxies.

So? There are lots of powers for banning and kicking users. Yet I still don't see you complaining about that.

I don't see why a power to fight against raid would be a bad idea. It's just like mute and gag power only better.

• Advanced Members
5 minutes ago, Dayum said:

So? There are lots of powers for banning and kicking users. Yet I still don't see you complaining about that.

I don't see why a power to fight against raid would be a bad idea. It's just like mute and gag power only better.

Because it's better to fight the origin and prevent raids in the first place.