Sign in to follow this  
CarlosDesigns

Andoid App Inprovement

It would make my life so much better if @Admin made xat Mobile for Android look the same as the iOS version. I personally like a cleaner, more flat design feel to an app like iOS xat Mobile has.

• Like 1

On 09/08/2017 at 1:44 PM, CarlosDesigns said:

It would make my life so much better if @Admin made xat Mobile for Android look the same as the iOS version. I personally like a cleaner, more flat design feel to an app like iOS xat Mobile has.

Could a cleaner app version brings the lack of functions available on screen? @CarlosDesigns

On 9/14/2017 at 4:43 AM, Maoyler said:

Could a cleaner app version brings the lack of functions available on screen?

It shouldn't. The app is the same in both OS versions, it's just that the Android OS version is not as clean as I would like it to be, and I know there are people out there who can agree.

On 2017/9/24 at 8:13 AM, CarlosDesigns said:

It shouldn't. The app is the same in both OS versions, it's just that the Android OS version is not as clean as I would like it to be, and I know there are people out there who can agree.

Can it be compatible with both Android and iPhone? why do i  think it can done  it ?

On 7/12/2017 at 6:49 AM, Kaasfer said:

Can it be compatible with both Android and iPhone? why do i  think it can done  it ?

If it is compatible with Android and iOS you can use both, I use an iphone X and a note 8 at the moment, except for errors that I pointed out in the iOS APP in a post, everything works correctly.

On 12/7/2017 at 12:49 AM, Kaasfer said:

Design shouldn't hinder function.