The Death of Big Mama

Well I was actually hoping that Luffy would easily defeat Big Mom with their encounter at each other in the whole cake island, but I guess Luffy at the time is still weak to fight with Big Mom.

On 11/9/2018 at 10:00 PM, 6 said:

Well I was actually hoping that Luffy would easily defeat Big Mom with their encounter at each other in the whole cake island, but I guess Luffy at the time is still weak to fight with Big Mom.

I have nothing against your opinion like it's cool and all but I really would prefer for Luffy not to beat a yonko yet. If he does, he will be really overpowered which I don't want. I am not trying to sound sadistic but I really want Luffy to lose to Kaido or Big Mom and have like another timeskip where he trains under someone really strong and then fight a yonko. This would not only bring shock value but won't undervalue the yonko who were hyped up to be the strongest in the verse like imagine some 19 year old who had like only 2 yrs of training taking down a YONKO that would be so underwhelming.

Of course after a timeskip where he trains and gets stronger, I won't have a problem with him beating a yonko as he would be stronger and wiser then. IDK if this sounds weird but I really want this win to feel more deserving and amasing. After the timeskip, he would also be a lot older and it wouldn't feel like he is overwhelmingly younger than the opponents he faces. I also would want after the timeskip for him to fight Big Mom again and actually have a conclusion to their encounter first before going after Kaido. I feel there was a lot of issues left unresolved between them and I want to see how their fight would look like. Even after his training, I would still not want it to be an easy fight though. I would want this to go down to the wire considering these are the top dogs of the verse- the yonko. 

I know it may sound hard to believe  considering One Piece is 80 percent done but we really do need another timeskip and I know Oda could do a lot with that timeskip, such as Luffy getting a new gear or perfecting gear 4th. There's a lot of development left for Luffy and I think another timeskip can connect the dots without him getting an insane powerup  with no reasonable explanation at the end. 

Edited by Mystic

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.