ZOOMIX

ANGY

• Advanced Members

This suggestion tries to make a zoo smiley, with different existing animals of xat as was done with lovemix.

gkbear.png gkpanda.png kpeng.png reindeer.png ksheep.png kpig.png pony.pngkmonkey.png kfox.png kcow.png bird.png lions.png roosters.png koala.png elephant.png kaoears.png kgiraffe.png toad.png ribunny.png anichick.png GetStrip5.php?c=S_p1Cuticorn1%23_50_50_c.png

I know that there is animal power, although this could be an excellent idea to see new animations of very old or new smilies.  

• Cool 1

• Volunteers

I like your idea. Rather than slowly boosting old powers with new smilies, one at a time, this power allows for multiple recreated smilies in one go! 

However, I also like having all the smilies in one place. For example, users being able to collect an entire set (e.g. ksheep) without having them spread across multiple powers. Mix powers are different, I guess, because they have a seasonal theme.

• Award 1
  • Cool 1

• Advanced Members

Hi, Good Idea, but i suggest this in 2016, Who deleted this IDK. Zoo Animals

i think 6 Said or other member Forum - If you want to have all the smiles of animals in one power, you can use every single smile, every animal power xD 

Good luck! Nice suggestion!

• Volunteers

(Zoomix) sounds like a good idea.

In my opinion, if the power is a series of other smiley powers (as lovemix power), it should be named a mix.

It would work better if you suggested what face expressions you want to add (considering the existent ones, to avoid duplication).

For an example: Giraffe has a lot of faces except a maniac giraffe laughing, let's have that added then.

Try to think of what the animal powers don't have, so you can think of what you would like to see added. 

Then (zoomix) could become a solid idea. Instead of listing existent faces, you will think of new ones.

PS I would like to keep the name (ZOO) reserved for a power. Imagine zoo keeper themed power (yellow smilies!)

• Award 4

• Advanced Members

gkbear.png - KBRAGE (Grunting bear)

gkpanda.png - KPSLEEP (Panda sleeping)

kpeng.png - KPLOVING (Penguin in love)

reindeer.png - RECOLD (Reindeer freezing)

ksheep.png - KSKISS (Kissing Kaoani)

kpig.png - KPIGSICK (Pig with flu)

pony.png - POPALS (Pony woman and male in love)

kmonkey.png - KMKING (With banana wreath)

kcow.png - KWSCAR (Frightened and desperate cow)

bird.png - BIRDBABIES (Birds born in a nest)

elephant.png - ELEGOO (Impressed elephant)

kaoears.png - KECRYING (Kaoears crying a lot)

kgiraffe.png - KGLAUGH (Giraffe with maniacal laughter) @Cupim

toad.png - TOSILLY (Toad raises his tongue)

They are all that I could find or recommend, some that I had placed do not need other faces according to my criteria.

• Award 1