Login

Donny

Question

15 answers to this question

• Wiki Editors
On 8/3/2017 at 10:33 AM, Donny said:

It gives me error 30 and  it sends me another email. Do you think it could not be working because I haven't been on the account in a long time?

E30/64 are both errors that prompt you to check your email (security check)

If you switched your public-facing IP address, that is probably why you received E30 in this instance.

As Zed has mentioned, if you are consistently receiving E64, you will want to see if cookies are being flushed in some manner.

On 8/3/2017 at 10:00 AM, Donny said:

After I logged in it said the device had the wrong time but I have it set to the default time on the phone.

If you are prompted with E33, I would advise you to see the below link for steps on how to resolve this:

https://util.xat.com/wiki/index.php?title=Authentication#Frequently_Asked_Questions

You will want to try syncing with the application. If it is up-to-date, ensure the time-based key added is correct, if doing manual entry. Otherwise, try re-scanning the QR code.

If you are still unable to login to your account, you will want to open a ticket about this problem. The Lost Auth help topic would be selected in this case.

Without more feedback, this topic may be closed in the near future as it is difficult for us to tell if this has been resolved or difficult for us to push this issue to resolution. It has been a week and a half since we have last heard from you, with no sign of any success trials. We are more than happy to assist you, but we need a little more information.

Should the topic get locked and you want it reopened, you may send me a private message at any point or report the post to notify a moderator.

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Donny said:

It gives me error 30 and  it sends me another email. Do you think it could not be working because I haven't been on the account in a long time?

Hey Donny,

E-30 The email associated with the account has been sent a login pin to verify you are the owner of the account.

You must to do login with that link.

• Advanced Members

When you receive E64, it's telling you to login to your email and click the link provided from xat in order to login to your account.

Have you clicked this link and logged in? Do you have access to the email associated with your xat account?

If you do have access and have clicked the link, what seems to be the issue? Could you provide a screenshot?

Hello , 

error 64 mean to check your email after login 

try change your browser or not using private browser while login , also check your browser if you have an auto cleaner if you have you need to disable it