Pokémon Showdown

• Advanced Members

is it:  pokemonshowdown.com and i click play and takes me to play.pokemonshowdown.com 

i looked it up that what i go

is it new because it says beta, and no i never heard of it

i mostly play old school pokemon games now i been playing stadium 1 and 2 like crazy

i use to play pokemon online but i am getting back on trading card games

of course i play pokemon for gameboy, ds, n64, etc

• Volunteers
On 02/08/2017 at 10:24 PM, QueenANIME said:

is it:  pokemonshowdown.com and i click play and takes me to play.pokemonshowdown.com 

i looked it up that what i go

is it new because it says beta, and no i never heard of it

Basically, it's a battle simulator that most competitive players use. It uses the same dynamics as online Wi-Fi battling, only it's ten times faster. It's been around for the best part of a decade, in one form or another. 

Anyway, if anyone plays at a high level, let me know. Maybe we can start a clan and challenge other ones on different forums 8-). The xat alliance!

• Advanced Members

I don't really have a well constructed team, and I'm pretty much completely lost with anything past gen III-IV.

A few random battles never hurt though. My showdown username is truereddevil

maybe we could host a tournament? 8-)

• Advanced Members
7 minutes ago, Bisha said:

I play showdown I am very good at it, Danneh can confirm. We play random battles, I always lost... My username is Purplee lol

1v1 me lol.

username - yllehc

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.