supreme owner

Griftlands

• Advanced Members

my suggestion is supreme owner  a new rank higher than main owner supreme owner is the owner chat email. the pawn will be yellow and supreme owner cannot be changed. only way to change it is for email change because it works if user email matches chat email then you will be supreme owner. there can be many main owners but there can only be 1 supreme owner. for example if you have an account linked with the email and that email matches chat email you will be supreme owner. lets say your email was  fakeemail@test.com (fake email) and chat email was the same the system will recognize this and you will be supreme owner. supreme owner cannot be changed unless the chat and user email always match and the system will automatically check this. i hope i am explaining this correctly. supreme owner is to show who the real owner of the chat is. they can demote anyone even main owner but cannot make main owner directly still need link or password. make main owner more orange and make supreme owner more yellowish and bright. the point is that there is truely only one owner who truley owns the chat and anyone can be main but only 1 person can be supreme owner ever. this is possible by checking the chat email and chat email and if matches the owner will be ranked automatically and checked everytime they login to ensure they still match.

questions, ask me?

i hope i explained it right

i tried my best

pawn1.png?w=280&h=210&fit=crop

• Volunteers

The first problem is that not everyone uses the same email address for their main account and chat. For example, I have Four chat, which is under a different email to my Four user ID. This could create complications... if we aren't allowed to change the chat email. 

The second problem is that maybe I don't want people to know the chat is under my email. :$ Maybe I have multiple main owners and wish for it to remain a secret. 

Also, I love the colour, but perhaps it should be lemon/bright yellow to avoid confusion with gold. 

• Bot Service Providers
28 minutes ago, Crow said:

The first problem is that not everyone uses the same email address for their main account and chat.

Same

And isn't needed new ranks for now: moderators, owners and main owners are added already, why more?