New Powers [SBACK]

Cleon

• Advanced Members

I actually think the flag back would be used quite a lot, I'd use it (especially with the olympics coming up), and it's a great idea, and if the only reason it's not being done is because smileymakers are too lazy to draw them, then maybe they should stop making 3948230402840280248902842 different random animal powers, and do this instead :$ 

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
22 minutes ago, Ryan said:

I actually think the flag back would be used quite a lot, I'd use it (especially with the olympics coming up), and it's a great idea, and if the only reason it's not being done is because smileymakers are too lazy to draw them, then maybe they should stop making 3948230402840280248902842 different random animal powers, and do this instead :$ 

Agree. :d

• Advanced Members

The flags could be added in an order...Example Europe power, South America, etc.

This could give the needed time to do what is needed for individual smileys with Sback and make it easier on smiley makers...given the condition that

they actually complete the countries and not release a few and then never revisit them...which is something we know xat is famous for.  Ex: xavi power.

Great idea.  

• Advanced Members
12 hours ago, Ryan said:

8 hours ago, Tina said:

The flags could be added in an order...Example Europe power, South America, etc.

This could give the needed time to do what is needed for individual smileys with Sback and make it easier on smiley makers...given the condition that

they actually complete the countries and not release a few and then never revisit them...which is something we know xat is famous for.  Ex: xavi power.

Great idea.  

@Ryan  8-)  Animal powers hehe

@Tina yes , in fact it's a good way to put all the backs 10 per week idk 

• Volunteers
8 hours ago, Cleon said:

Bruh you should read the old comments it's possible but smiley makers are lazy 

I wouldn't exactly say 'lazy'. The power would literally have 100+ smileys because there are so many flags, and this would take a lot of time. Considering xat releases a new power almost every week, creating over 100 smileys for one power just wouldn't be efficient.

Creating a power for every country's culture is equally unrealistic. It would be hard to include absolutely everyone, and is difficult for smiley makers, who may not know their culture.

• Award 1

• Volunteers
7 hours ago, Cleon said:
7 hours ago, Cleon said:

We are not lazy, it's just TOO MUCH.

• Award 3

• Advanced Members

I agree, if I were in the smiley makers shoes I wouldn't want to make over 100+ emoticons in a span of one week. Doesn't seem all that worth it, they have other things to do too. The idea is good but all in all, would need to be a power that is worked on periodically and not to be made within one week. Lazy is a huge overstatement, if they were lazy they wouldn't make anything at all.

• Award 1

• 2 years later...
  • Volunteers

Sorry to bump an old topic, but the flagback smilies could be decent addition for the World Cup (depending on how they look in the chat)!

We have all of the flags already, and they could be used as a gback too!

• Award 3