Best movies that made you laugh and cry!

• Advanced Members

The Pursuit of Happyness i've watched this long ago and the story is amazing, i couldn't stop crying.

Deadpool i just watched this recently at the cinema it's o funny and i think i'll watch it one more time. LOL

• Advanced Members

Made me cry:

Marley and Me. It's always sad when an animal dies, especially a well-loved family pet :'( Why don't they live longer?!

Made me laugh: 

I remember as a kid finding Shrek 2 absolutely hilarious. I can't think of anything more recent that made me really laugh, but if I do I'll edit this post. 

• Advanced Members

Cry; My sisters keeper, A walk to Remember, The vow, The boy in the Striped Pyjamas

Laugh; The Hangover(one, two & three), This is the end, Elf, Napoleon Dynamite, Meet The Parents, Stepbrothers, Groundhog Day,

Big Daddy, Grown Ups, & Deuce Bigalo; European Gigalo.

• Advanced Members

Cry: Marley and me, The Passion of the Christ, Bridge to Terabithia , Of Mice and Men, Pay it Forward, The Blind Side :'(

Laugh: Horrible bosses 1&2, Kung Fu Panda (Animation movies 4 life), Daddy's Home, Ride Along, Bad Boys, 21/22 Jump Street, Wedding Ringers :d

(I could go on for a while but not going to lol)

• Award 1

• 2 weeks later...