A Change In Ownership

Hello, my name is Kyle, I am here to bring an idea that I believe will help improve/help this site be filled with members again. I believe the admins (Chris & Darren) should start training their successors for this beautiful site, the two people I have in mind are the two hardest workers I have seen since the start of my xat career.  I would like Muffins & Brandon to step up and take ownership of this site, I believe they both can help re-populate this site. This is only a suggestion that could be true some day, please fell free to express your opinions at the bottom of this post. I will gladly discuss more about this in the comment section and would love to hear what you guys think about this. Excuse my grammar and errors from this post, I am writing this post at 3am.

2 minutes ago, Droid said:

Love Muffins and Brandon. But Successors? You make it seem as though Chris and Darren are retiring.

I am implying that they should start preparing for that day and find people who are worthy to be their successor.

• Advanced Members

Every volunteer and every user on this site has a life outside of xat and I can promise you that their career goals are not to take over the website when the admins retire. Sorry, but this will never happen.

• Award 1

10 minutes ago, Harrison said:

Have you even asked Brandon and Muffins if they would want this? lol

I promise you their answer would be no. 

You are absolutely correct, Harrison. I should have asked them first before even suggesting them to be the future generation leaders of this fantastic site, I enjoy your opinion, this isn't me being sarcastic either.

• Volunteers
29 minutes ago, Harrison said:

Have you even asked Brandon and Muffins if they would want this? lol

I promise you their answer would be no. 

Really? I'd kill to work from home, doing whatever hours I wanted, running a site I love (which happens to be a successful, wealthy online business with 10+ years of history). 

Sign me up if they don't want it. :$

• Advanced Members

Hello!

I think it's great that you are thinking about the future of xat, but  in my opinion this suggestion is not necessary. As you know, administrators are the only ones who can decide about this.

I'm sorry :( 

• Bot Service Providers

Wut?

Muffins I know that helps a lot etc, but not sure admins will give to vols or any other ppl power to manage xat, including, do you think someone that is the owner of a website will do it on their website? 99.9% NOPE

About "more power" its simple... When vols/contributors or wiki translator do a good work will be more trusted by their boss, so obviously then will have more access to other stuff etc, an example of that is a wiki translator being an editor, or a contributor giving vol.

• 2 weeks later...