Jump to content
Matti

Information xat forum

Recommended Posts

I believe that ''Tapatalk allows the user to have a unified interface to access multiple forums at the same time.'' 

You can access our forum and others at the same time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ANGY said:

I believe that ''Tapatalk allows the user to have a unified interface to access multiple forums at the same time.'' 

You can access our forum and others at the same time.

 

Sorry, but in app TapaTalk, if i search "xat forum" or "forum xat" don't find nothing :p  

 

FPMAyzY.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ANGY said:

Maybe the application has not stored some forums.

 

I asked if it was compatible, or it could be made compatible! |-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The xat forum hasn't tapatalk installed, thus u can't find it. However it could be installed, if the forum admin wishes to do so.

However i am sceptical about it, i've heard many times that tapatalk is/was insecure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, LaFleur said:

The xat forum hasn't tapatalk installed, thus u can't find it. However it could be installed, if the forum admin wishes to do so.

However i am sceptical about it, i've heard many times that tapatalk is/was insecure.

 

Tapaltak is safe, just configure it from the online panel. I'll be waiting for an answer to an admin.

what do you think @Admin?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Disegual said:

 

Tapaltak is safe, just configure it from the online panel. I'll be waiting for an answer to an admin.

what do you think @Admin?

 

Tapatalk would be nice to have on the forum, but the forum is also pre-built for mobile too - at least the new patch is at this very moment does. 

 

You also said it's very safe and I don't doubt you, but it's the internet and nothing is safe or fully protected.

 

There was or is a mobile app for OST, but the admins doesn't seem too fond of it and told me (a while ago) it looks outdated and flakey.

 

To base his answer off of that, I think the admins would want to create their own version of everything and have full control over what they make. Rather than being held liable for any exploits, or bugs that breaches their system and / or affect their users.

 

Not really worth it to have Tapatalk when the forum is already mobile pre-built, in my opinion.

 

Nice points you bring though.

 

To answer your main question, yes Tapatalk is compatible with this forum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Maverick said:

 

Tapatalk would be nice to have on the forum, but the forum is also pre-built for mobile too - at least the new patch is at this very moment does. 

 

You also said it's very safe and I don't doubt you, but it's the internet and nothing is safe or fully protective. 

 

There was or is a mobile app for OST, but the admins doesn't seem too fond of it and told me (a while ago) it looks outdated and flakey.

 

To base his answer off of that, I think the admins would want to create their own version of everything and have full control over what they make. Rather than being held liable for any exploits, or bugs that breaches their system and / or effect their users.

 

Not really worth it to have Tapatalk when the forum is already mobile built, in my opinion.

 

Nice points you bring though. 

 

It was an idea not to download too many applications on our device, i saw the mobile phone forum, it was optimized by phone, IPBoard is very intuitive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Disegual said:

 

It was an idea not to download too many applications on our device, i saw the mobile phone forum, it was optimized by phone, IPBoard is very intuitive.

 

You're downloading an app if Tapatalk were to be installed on xat's forum.

 

That being said, you can just use your phone's browser which is already installed for you to access wherever you want, and yes xat too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Maverick said:

 

You're downloading an app if Tapatalk were to be installed on xat's forum.

 

That being said, you can just use your phone's browser which is already installed for you to access wherever you want, and yes xat too.

 

Well, i just wanted to propose an idea, it was also a way to simplify the use of the forum.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Disegual said:

 

Well, i just wanted to propose an idea, it was also a way to simplify the use of the forum.

 

I didn't shoot your idea down, I said it was a good idea to have and I still think it is.

 

I was telling you all of this from my perspective. 

 

Maybe someone else can give you theirs too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Maverick said:

 

I didn't shoot your idea down, I said it was a good idea to have and I still think it is.

 

Or you could integrate the forum into the xat app.  

  • Award 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Disegual said:

Or you could integrate the forum into the xat app.  

Yes, actually that was suggested already.

 

 

  • Award 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Maverick said:

 

Now that's something that can be done actually. 

 

I will find out about that for you. 

 

Good thinking!

 

Thanks,  will wait for this update with great happiness

 

2 minutes ago, LaFleur said:

Yes, actually that was suggested already.

 

 

Oh, this user had my own idea (toj)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.