Information xat forum

Matti

• Advanced Members
8 minutes ago, ANGY said:

I believe that ''Tapatalk allows the user to have a unified interface to access multiple forums at the same time.'' 

You can access our forum and others at the same time.

Sorry, but in app TapaTalk, if i search "xat forum" or "forum xat" don't find nothing :p  

FPMAyzY.jpg

• Advanced Members

The xat forum hasn't tapatalk installed, thus u can't find it. However it could be installed, if the forum admin wishes to do so.

However i am sceptical about it, i've heard many times that tapatalk is/was insecure.

• Advanced Members
12 minutes ago, LaFleur said:

The xat forum hasn't tapatalk installed, thus u can't find it. However it could be installed, if the forum admin wishes to do so.

However i am sceptical about it, i've heard many times that tapatalk is/was insecure.

Tapaltak is safe, just configure it from the online panel. I'll be waiting for an answer to an admin.

what do you think @Admin?

• Contributors
1 hour ago, Disegual said:

Tapaltak is safe, just configure it from the online panel. I'll be waiting for an answer to an admin.

what do you think @Admin?

Tapatalk would be nice to have on the forum, but the forum is also pre-built for mobile too - at least the new patch is at this very moment does. 

You also said it's very safe and I don't doubt you, but it's the internet and nothing is safe or fully protected.

There was or is a mobile app for OST, but the admins doesn't seem too fond of it and told me (a while ago) it looks outdated and flakey.

To base his answer off of that, I think the admins would want to create their own version of everything and have full control over what they make. Rather than being held liable for any exploits, or bugs that breaches their system and / or affect their users.

Not really worth it to have Tapatalk when the forum is already mobile pre-built, in my opinion.

Nice points you bring though.

To answer your main question, yes Tapatalk is compatible with this forum.

• Advanced Members
5 minutes ago, Maverick said:

Tapatalk would be nice to have on the forum, but the forum is also pre-built for mobile too - at least the new patch is at this very moment does. 

You also said it's very safe and I don't doubt you, but it's the internet and nothing is safe or fully protective. 

There was or is a mobile app for OST, but the admins doesn't seem too fond of it and told me (a while ago) it looks outdated and flakey.

To base his answer off of that, I think the admins would want to create their own version of everything and have full control over what they make. Rather than being held liable for any exploits, or bugs that breaches their system and / or effect their users.

Not really worth it to have Tapatalk when the forum is already mobile built, in my opinion.

Nice points you bring though. 

It was an idea not to download too many applications on our device, i saw the mobile phone forum, it was optimized by phone, IPBoard is very intuitive.

• Contributors
1 minute ago, Disegual said:

It was an idea not to download too many applications on our device, i saw the mobile phone forum, it was optimized by phone, IPBoard is very intuitive.

You're downloading an app if Tapatalk were to be installed on xat's forum.

That being said, you can just use your phone's browser which is already installed for you to access wherever you want, and yes xat too.

• Advanced Members
15 minutes ago, Maverick said:

You're downloading an app if Tapatalk were to be installed on xat's forum.

That being said, you can just use your phone's browser which is already installed for you to access wherever you want, and yes xat too.

Well, i just wanted to propose an idea, it was also a way to simplify the use of the forum.

• Contributors
6 minutes ago, Disegual said:

Well, i just wanted to propose an idea, it was also a way to simplify the use of the forum.

I didn't shoot your idea down, I said it was a good idea to have and I still think it is.

I was telling you all of this from my perspective. 

Maybe someone else can give you theirs too. 

• Advanced Members
3 minutes ago, Maverick said:

Now that's something that can be done actually. 

I will find out about that for you. 

Good thinking!

Thanks,  will wait for this update with great happiness

2 minutes ago, LaFleur said:

Yes, actually that was suggested already.

Oh, this user had my own idea (toj)