atif

requires authenticator code. E36

Question

i have uninstal google authenticator and now i am trying to login to my acount it is asking me for authenticator code which i dont have so please help me out to get login to my acount .. thanks 

12 answers to this question

Hi Atif,

Opening a ticket under Lost auth with an email associated to a xat account will likely give you a message saying something like "Unable to create ticket. Please check errors below and try again!" even though the subject is atleast 5 words and there are no errors.

If you are sure there are no errors, please contact a volunteer here on the forum by sending them a private message to open a ticket for you. Specify the account with the lost auth.

Hey! You have to open a ticket under ”lost auth”. If you can't open a ticket, you can ask a volunteer to open one for you.

i have try to open a ticket but it is also asking me the same (  

Authentication Required ) 

i have open a ticket but when i try to check status of my ticket  it is also showing me ( 

Authentication Required)  so what should now i do . i have to wait or i have to contact to any xat member ??? 

you don't have to be logged in, you can enter the email address associated with the account. (the address that you used to create the account)

Hi atif,

if you lost the authenticator code, you can create a ticket (xat.com/ticket), select the "Lost Auth" department and request that you want a token code reset. Use the e-mail associated with your account.

Before doing so you should clear your browser cookies.

You don't need to be a paid user to open a ticket under this deparment.

unable to open a ticket i try 5 time  i dont know whats wrong  and what to do 

nothing only show unable to open a ticket 

Unable to create a ticket. Please correct errors below and try again!

i check for the errors but there is no any error 

LEMONA  bundle of thanks now i hope some one from  volunteer will help me out as i already send msg to one of volunteer .. hope my problem will be solves asap 

The question or questions in this topic have been answered and an answer has been marked. This topic is now closed.

If you have any other questions, please open a new topic.

When you activate the google authenticator protection, it's gives you a backup code of 16 digits for, if case you lose the ability of generate the security code, you activate it again or get access your account without having to create a ticket. Do you remember of save it?