requires authenticator code. E36

Question

• Members

i have uninstal google authenticator and now i am trying to login to my acount it is asking me for authenticator code which i dont have so please help me out to get login to my acount .. thanks 

12 answers to this question

• Wiki Editors

Hi Atif,

Opening a ticket under Lost auth with an email associated to a xat account will likely give you a message saying something like "Unable to create ticket. Please check errors below and try again!" even though the subject is atleast 5 words and there are no errors.

If you are sure there are no errors, please contact a volunteer here on the forum by sending them a private message to open a ticket for you. Specify the account with the lost auth.

• Members

i have try to open a ticket but it is also asking me the same (  

Authentication Required ) 

i have open a ticket but when i try to check status of my ticket  it is also showing me ( 

Authentication Required)  so what should now i do . i have to wait or i have to contact to any xat member ??? 

• Volunteers

Hi atif,

if you lost the authenticator code, you can create a ticket (xat.com/ticket), select the "Lost Auth" department and request that you want a token code reset. Use the e-mail associated with your account.

Before doing so you should clear your browser cookies.

You don't need to be a paid user to open a ticket under this deparment.

• Members

nothing only show unable to open a ticket 

Unable to create a ticket. Please correct errors below and try again!

i check for the errors but there is no any error 

• Members

LEMONA  bundle of thanks now i hope some one from  volunteer will help me out as i already send msg to one of volunteer .. hope my problem will be solves asap 

• Volunteers

The question or questions in this topic have been answered and an answer has been marked. This topic is now closed.

If you have any other questions, please open a new topic.

• Advanced Members

When you activate the google authenticator protection, it's gives you a backup code of 16 digits for, if case you lose the ability of generate the security code, you activate it again or get access your account without having to create a ticket. Do you remember of save it?