ACCOUNT HELD NOT GETTING TICKET HELP

Guest kALI

Question

i have submitted tickets and when to xat chat help and I still am unable to buy days, my account is still in held status ..what exactly can I do to get this fixed this is frustrating

5 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

The only thing you can do is wait, we are very sorry that they are slow in responding to your ticket, some departments are late. https://util.xat.com/wiki/index.php?title=Ticket_times

1. Trying to tranfer / trade, or login from your location does not affect, increase or stop the held. A user can try to transfer to see how many days he has left and nothing will happen, of course he should not abuse. The user can login as long as it is not from another location as it could extend their waiting time.
  2. Users with held can buy powers in store, and can send kisses.

its been since 7/3/17 I just tried help chat and no one even responded..I had some pretty nice xat features and I hope they are still there when I get my days..I don't understand the maze to get it unlocked.  Thanks for responding anyway