labyrinth - Power Game

Chet

• Members

Hello this and my new suggestion for the new power game

a new game in xat.com called labyrinth and a great game for the users you will be able to win when arriving at the finish line who is the first wins

receberar the xats the gamebot! 

PREVIW GAME  labyrinth

KwIFfKs.png

this is my creativity I hope you enjoyed. 

created by Chet (1005555)

• Members
2 minutes ago, Paul said:

This is what mazeban does? please explain the point of this game

a maze game that all users can play if elles reach the finish line gamebot will be able to send the les xats and days;)

• Volunteers

This looks like a lot of fun, providing you can see the other users moving around too! (like your design shows). :p Wouldn't be much fun otherwise, though.

There's already a template set up for it too, so I can really see this game happening! Great idea! :)

• Advanced Members

This suggestion of yours reminds me when we enter the labyrinth park i visit where we have to reach the tower at the center of the maze at the Egezkov Castle.

I think i get ur point, the maze is harder unlike mazeban's it was easy to play with but i think we already have enough mazeban.

• Advanced Members

I can actually see this becoming a thing and I'm glad because mazeban is a challenging game mode itself, with having this multilayer version, it'll make things much more competitive.

Now I have a question, would you need mazeban to play this, like snakerace is, or is it okay if we don't have the power?

• Advanced Members
16 minutes ago, TinkerDoodle said:

I can actually see this becoming a thing and I'm glad because mazeban is a challenging game mode itself, with having this multilayer version, it'll make things much more competitive.

Now I have a question, would you need mazeban to play this, like snakerace is, or is it okay if we don't have the power?

If this suggestion going to be a thing, it think the best name for it is ''mazerace'' xD

• Advanced Members
9 minutes ago, Harrison said:

Considering we already have Mazeban, if the admins were to put effort into making another game, it should be something new/original. 

Well yea, something very new would be nice for sure and preferred, but i dont see why this couldnt be made too.