Where are you from?!

Hound

• Volunteers

@CLassified3, you reminded me of a good quote...

Ā 

22 hours ago, 6 said:

YvU4iS0.jpg

Ā 

ā€œLook again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived thereĀ ā€“Ā on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam.ā€

ā€“Carl Sagan

• Advanced Members

This is bit funny to me. Ā Through the years, many users have insisted I am from their country.

I have been told I am Turkish, Spanish, from the UK, etc.

Ā 

Truth be told...I am American. Ā From the beautiful east coast state of Pennsylvania.

We have 4 seasons, beautiful forests and mountains, a great lake, beautiful valleys,

Chocolate world, rich history, and great sport teams.